Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a thought about gold and houses

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
we can share most everything in the shared bank except gold.

this would be a great thing to be able to share amongst our family of wizards.

and to be able for all our wizard to have access to the same house since trying to keep track of everything in a whole village of houses is quite the
headache.

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
hobi wrote:
we can share most everything in the shared bank except gold.

this would be a great thing to be able to share amongst our family of wizards.

and to be able for all our wizard to have access to the same house since trying to keep track of everything in a whole village of houses is quite the
headache.

While sharing gold may makes things a little easier, it's not really necessary. We can now purchase gear, reagents, snacks, etc. with our wealthier wizards and then transfer them to our poorer wizards using the shared bank. Also, we can do the same thing with gear won in battle that we don't need. Transfer that gear to the shared bank and then have your poorer wizard sell it at the bazaar. I don't know about you, but this is how I have made most of my gold anyway.

Personally, I'd rather seem them make it so that we can exchange treasure cards (not enchanted treasure cards) through the shared bank. Since I've been gardening I've got quite a few treasure cards that my wizard won't use, but that would come in quite handy for another wizard. The only possible way to make use of them would be to give them to a friend and then have them wait while I get my other wizard so that they can give those cards to that wizard, and I wouldn't ask that of my friends. An example of what I'm talking about: My fire wizard was the first to start gardening. When I raised some fly trap looking plants (forget the name) I kept getting scarecrow cards and other valuable death treasure cards. They'd simply waste my fire wizards's power pips for little gain. My Necromancer, however, could make great use of those cards. It'd be nice to be able to share them.