Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Idea: Cornelia (Medieval Theme)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Wizard101 so far has no medieval themed world. I think this would be a great idea. The world would be named Cornelia, after the great ancient ruler of the land, King Cornelius. They could have new mounts like armored stallions and enemies like Ghost Knights! No new schools of magic will be associated with this world, but I'm sure it will be cool.

There will be a king and a queen in the large castle in the center of the world. The commons area will be called The Market, a market in the castle courtyard.

Different areas would range from The Dungeons (A dungeon in the dungeons of the castle) Blackettle Forest (A dark forest street) Castle Walls (On top of the walls of the castle, with four towers in each corner) and Grand Hall (The Large main room in the castle) Even the Kings and Queens Throne Room! (Basically the throne room. Also a dungeon.) All those places and more!

Gear would range from gear that looks like a court jester to shining knight armor!

After Morganthe passed this world, she reined terror as her soldiers unleashed evil spirits and villains from the dungeons, as well as releasing the last boss of this world: The Dragon! Are you ready to be the wizard in shining armor and slay the dragon? Or will the dragon destroy Cornelia and everybody who lives there? Grab that big old medieval looking spiral key and head to Cornelia today!

Sincerely,
Kevin (Legendary Thaumaturge)

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Hmm, maybe you could even battle Ambrose in the top floor of his tower before you go to the world so he can test your skills...

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
I already made an area for new world ideas so i would appreciate it if you posted it there because if there were more posts in one place KI would look at them all. By the way nice idea you should check out mine too on the front age in the are new world ideas after celestia.Thank you.

Blake ThunderShield level 60 Death
Austin RavenDust level 60 Storm
Blake ShadowFlame level 47 Balance