Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spritely!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
What pets have a chance of giving Spritely *without* hatching? Is it only limited to Fierce Hound, Jellyfish, and Sea Dragon, or are there others? Also, can any pet get Spritely through hatching?

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
There are a few pets besides the ones you listed that can learn Spritely, but the Fierce Hound and Sea Dragon are the most readily available pets with it.

It is possible to breed Spritely onto a different pet species, but it is difficult - you may have to try a few times.

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
He is right. Also, there might be more pets with that ability (or even better) as the game progresses. By the way, Starfish can also learn it.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
I have a friend whom has a Hydra and hatched with a Satyr and she recieved a purple Satyr and had the spritely ability. Other pets that have the "May Cast" ability are Satyr, Cupig, Starfish, Spinyfish, SeaDragon, Fierce Hound, Jellyfish, and Sea Turtle. When I leveled my Starfish, I used all Life Pet Snacks but it seems that it will NOT work all the the time for ALL pets. On my Fierce Hound I had no idea at the time it had the ability of the spritely until after and I used that schools pet snacks from drops. One thing to consider is that I didnt use any mega pets snacks before I got spritely, and I played the maze game with Intellect. If there is anyone else out there that has leveled their pets and whom has spritely, please let us know what it is we are doing wrong or if there is a secret way to acquire the "May Cast" Spritely! :-)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Not that it's a guarantee, but I have successfully hatched 2 pets that have spritely, a life minotaur and the storm elf pet you buy with arena tickets. I have found that the person that has the fierce hound ends up with the pet with spritely. When I hatched the minotaur and elf, I put the fierce hound first and the other pet 2nd and it worked both times. Fluke or not, they are awesome pets lol.

Keira Lifeheart legendary life and other's