Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Moon spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 26, 2010
Ok so I have been in fights before and the person polymorphed into a cat or a dracion and I ask them where they got it but they always won't respond. Pls tell me where to get them!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
crazyguy20 wrote:
Ok so I have been in fights before and the person polymorphed into a cat or a dracion and I ask them where they got it but they always won't respond. Pls tell me where to get them!

The Moon school polymorphs are found from trainers in CL, and the treasure cards can be bought (if the correct level) from the Archivist.

Explorer
May 26, 2010
Administrator
Please read the prior message before you respond, young Wizard. The previous poster answered your question and told you where to train those spells - Celestia.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
May 26, 2010
Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Most polymorph spells, such as the cat and the draconian, come from The Lunarium. The Lunarium is a dungeon you gain access to after Stormriven Hall.

(This paragraph only tells you what order all the CL areas are in.)
Stormriven Hall comes after Stormriven, Which is after The Floating Land, which is after the Stellarium, which is after The District Of The Stars, which is after The Grotto, which is after Survey Camp.

Explorer
May 26, 2010