Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stone Rose in Grand Chasm

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 02, 2008
I have tried three times to find the stone rose (a Prospector Zeke side quest) that is hidden somewhere in the Grand Chasm area with NO luck. Can someone please tell me where it is or at least a hint as to it's location?

Thanks

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
i rather give you something more of a riddle.

it took me 3 days to find it but i found it.

look into the past because we lose we hold precious in the future.

hehe hope this helps.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
well heres a hint the stone roses like to hide behind Doors and buldings.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2008
Thanks for the clues I finally found it. I was hoping for a better clue like "a vault door in the past" would have narrowed my prolonged search.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
Been looking around for three days too. I still can't find it. I know it's in the past. but is it inside one of the vaults or outside?

Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
lupan wrote:
Been looking around for three days too. I still can't find it. I know it's in the past. but is it inside one of the vaults or outside?

Once you get inside the vault for the time machine, just use the crystal to go to the past. Once you are in the past and before you go anywhere to start your quest, just turn right into the hallway and go all the way to the last vault to your left (you will see a closed door at the end of the hallway) the rose is on the right side of the last vault on your left.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2008
mec1993 wrote:
Once you get inside the vault for the time machine, just use the crystal to go to the past. Once you are in the past and before you go anywhere to start your quest, just turn right into the hallway and go all the way to the last vault to your left (you will see a closed door at the end of the hallway) the rose is on the right side of the last vault on your left.

My goodness! you are a lifesaver. No wonder I couldn't find it. It was higher up the wall.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
I´ve been searching for this rose in the past as previous posts suggested. Even though having the clues "past" and "vault" I still couldn´t find it until mec1993 told of the precise location. Man, those stone roses are hard to find. How did you guys do it without help??

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
anyone know where the stone rose for the tower archives is? if anyone knows, please give me a hint or something. lol

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
Raindalyn wrote:
anyone know where the stone rose for the tower archives is? if anyone knows, please give me a hint or something. lol

stay to the left and it is near the very back corner of one of the buildings in one of the dead ends. hope i helped MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
they easiest way to get the roses without help is to run along-side the walls. they tend to stick to them, and dont ever skip tight spaces. they like to hide in there also hope i help :D lol
paul fireward, master pyromancer

Survivor
May 08, 2009
mec1993 wrote:
lupan wrote:

This is all I needed I am a Grandmaster Sorcerer I finished up the forum and I just needed to get two other stone roses. I found the stone rose in Dragon's Roost where my bold drake took me there. (First time flying it was great!) Normally I was on w101 central as usual and they said enter where you see that NPC and turn on the way to the right.

I did and I was not able to find it I went directly down as they said. So now this makes sense go down to the time machine and go directly right in the hallway until you encounter the vicious small stone rose. I also have found many others including: The bascilia(right behind spiral door), The labyrinth(quite hard), The necropolis(quite hard), Dragonspyre academy(that narrow passageway right by the drake), The crystal grove(lower one with the death guys facing you go the the left of them you will find it), Dragon's roost right before Malistare's lair/dungeon with those spirit guards.

(And now I give you my thx because when I turned to Level 50 after doing the side quests and talking to father drake I got a another training point for my third school: life and I got Seraph she and Judgement are cousins.)

Now when, I get another training point after getting the stone rose from Malistare's Lair I will be able to get a awesome healing spell called Satyr.

I'll leave a mark in Malistare's lair get the stone rose north-west of the Death guys and then remove all my death spells except feint-three times in my Dragonsfire deck and will be pinning Malistare with my spiritual friends: death,life,and myth. Plus with my trolls ear pendant I will use my healing blade/charm and use it with Satyr if neccesary. A.k.a- The dancing goat man w/ flute and rainbow.

Plus I'll compare my muscles to his.

Malorn Willowsmith, Master of Balance, Grandmaster Sorcerer,
Secondary School:death,third:life.

Remained balanced.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
hey this is hunter here can someone help me find the stone roses i have heard some are behind the doors and vaults can someone help me find them.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Thanks. I couldn't even see the rose, but walking along the wall mec suggested worked.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
WarlockWiz wrote:
Thanks for the clues I finally found it. I was hoping for a better clue like "a vault door in the past" would have narrowed my prolonged search.

Lol, that would have helped.

Madeline Dragonrider
:) :D

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
Raindalyn wrote:

i forgot :(

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
mec1993 wrote:
lupan wrote:

OMG thank you sooooo much. i never would have found that rose! your awesome

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
Ok, anyone needing to locate a stone rose (or any other zeke quest item from the various worlds of the spiral), simply go to wizard101.wikia.com. Type the name of the quest in the search box. When the page comes up, click on the discussion tab on the right. You'll find a detailed description of the location of every item for the quest.