Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Star School- Single or Multi?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
Hey, I just turned level 52 and said "Yes! Finally, I have amplify!" and thought can you activate more then one star spell at once? I mean my friend told me i can't and I believe them im just mad and freaking out cause I am storm and as we all know there health and defense is ridiculus! The reason I WANTED star was for a little more power (why not) and foritfy would help a little with defense. (believe it or not but it ACTUALLY has saved me in battle) So does anyone know for SURE if you can activate more then one at a time? Please respond. (I don't 100% believe me friend so i REALLY need some back up cause it'll help a lot) Thanks for reading just respond as either Single (no) or Multi (yes) and you can explain and talk a bit in this thread! Thanks again!

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
I'm sorry to say that only one Aura can be on a player at a time. If you cast another Aura before the first one's Round Limit is up, the first Aura will go away, and the new Aura will take its place. While you can't stack similar ones, either, this is a good method of extending the duration of pre-existing Auras.

Delver
May 26, 2009
Peterc1023 wrote:
Hey, I just turned level 52 and said "Yes! Finally, I have amplify!" and thought can you activate more then one star spell at once? I mean my friend told me i can't and I believe them im just mad and freaking out cause I am storm and as we all know there health and defense is ridiculus! The reason I WANTED star was for a little more power (why not) and foritfy would help a little with defense. (believe it or not but it ACTUALLY has saved me in battle) So does anyone know for SURE if you can activate more then one at a time? Please respond. (I don't 100% believe me friend so i REALLY need some back up cause it'll help a lot) Thanks for reading just respond as either Single (no) or Multi (yes) and you can explain and talk a bit in this thread! Thanks again!

I am POSITIVE that you can't activate 2 or more star school spells one at a time.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You can only have one Aura (Star school spell) at a time. If you cast another, it replaces the first.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
While you can't use two star spells, you can still use an individual aura with a general bubble spell...so use the fortify and your own school bubble.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
While you can't use two star spells, you can still use an individual aura with a general bubble spell...so use the fortify and your own school bubble.

Huh?