Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant get into bartlebey

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2010
i am getting angry. i got a quest for krokotopia and i cant even get in bartlebey .

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
frogmancats123 wrote:
i am getting angry. i got a quest for krokotopia and i cant even get in bartlebey .

That happens a lot in this game. Usually, it's when you get a quest from your Professor.

Just continue to follow the storyline, and eventually you will get access to Bartlebey or whatever area you need for the quest.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
what level are you on? 'cause i got access to bartleby at lvl 15.

Elijah Mythglen, lvl 33, Master of the Oasis.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Maybe you don't have access to Bartleby yet, check with Headmaster Ambrose if he says you can go to the Oasis yet. If not, finish all the quests in Wizard City first.

Paige Willowflame lvl 26 Diviner
Tara Bluethorn lvl 11 Theurgist

Defender
May 10, 2010
Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre, then Celestia. You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Historian
May 01, 2010
frogmancats123 wrote:

any possibility it is the quest from merryweather i think? in other words the crafter teacher for wc?