Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What lvl do you normally get out of kroktopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
What lvl do you normally get out of Kroktopia and into Marleybone? I'm just wondering cuz I have a lvl 36 that never got out of of krok and a lvl 21 that is too low to get out of krok yet. Also I heard that Balance wizards tend to get to Marleybone faster and my lvl 21 is Balance so what lvl would HE get to Marleybone? Thanks I was just wondering,

Destiny Ravenmask lvl 36 Storm
Dakota Ravenmask lvl 21 Balance

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Balance and Death wizards tend to get to Marleybone at a lower level because they use their four-pip (level 16) spells, which give them less experience when defeating enemies than lower-pip spells do.

The level your wizard is depends on the above and how many side quests you do. If you do all side quests, you'll generally leave Krokotopia at level 27 or 28.

If you're level 36 and haven't left Krokotopia, then you're doing a lot of needless fighting and/or you're apparently not finishing a storyline quest.

To get out of Krokotopia, you need to finish all of the quests in the Pyramid of the Sun, Krokosphinx (island), and the Tomb of Storms; each of these has to be completed before you can go to the next.

Here's a checklist for your level 36. You only need to do the first one that works. When you find one that works, you don't need to try those that follow.

1) Go to the Spiral Door in Bartleby's Tree and see if you can go to Marleybone.

2) Check your quest list (the letter "Q" toggles this) to see if you have any quests in Krokotopia. If you do, then finish them and continue on.

3) Go see Merle Ambrose. He may have the key to Krokotopia for you.

4) Go see Sergeant Major Talbot. He may send to to Ambrose for the above. If not, he may send you to one of the above areas that you haven't been to yet.

5) Try lighting the braziers near Hetch Al'Dim and see if the Sphinx-like thing materializes and lets you into the Tomb of Storms. If it does, then go in and see if you've missed any quests. If you can't even light the braziers, then you haven't started the Tomb of Storms.

6) Go try to board the boat to Krokosphinx Island. If you can get in, go into the Krokosphinx and see who has something for you to do. If you can't board the boat, then you haven't finished the Pyramid of the Sun.

7) Go into the Pyramid of the Sun and see who has something for you to do.

If none of the above work, send in a ticket to Support, explaining that you believe that there's a technical problem with your level 36 wizard.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
i got out of krok at lvl 30

here are the steps to get to marleybone.

1. when you finish the krokosphinx, go look for quests that get you to the tomb of storms.

2. when you get to the tomb of storms, finish all of the quests ( including tomb of the beguiler)

3. finish the temple of storms ( which is EXTREMELY hard ) then go talk to major talbot.

4. then you will go to marley bone!!

Elijah Mythglen, lvl 33, Master of the Oasis

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
HEY!

i am lvl 22 and have nearly finished kroko it is not really that hard.

I mean like it is hard once and a while but when you get around my lvl you get good spells such ad meteor strike and seraph ( fire is my main and life second )

soooooooooooo i guess from these messages i doing good if you need help i will be probably in hall of champions ( i like it in there )

Cody Nightflame lvl: 22!!!!

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Sumoac8m4 wrote:
What lvl do you normally get out of Kroktopia and into Marleybone? I'm just wondering cuz I have a lvl 36 that never got out of of krok and a lvl 21 that is too low to get out of krok yet. Also I heard that Balance wizards tend to get to Marleybone faster and my lvl 21 is Balance so what lvl would HE get to Marleybone? Thanks I was just wondering,

Dear Sumoac8m4,
It usually all depends on if you did side quests or just the main quest. If you can tell, you follow one simple quest throughout the whole entire game, pretty cool huh? You start out with one simple quest then it grows and grows. I'm a Legendary Thaumaturge and I think I got out of KT around level 15 by just doing the main quest. I hope this helped you :)

Sincerly,
The Thaumaturge, Jinxx 8)

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
I got out of krokotopia around level 25...I finally went to marleybone around level 29 because I played in grizzlehiem for awhile before marleybone

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
It all depends, you see I entered krokotopia early because of teleporting to friends and I got a big head start also it depends on after you become level 20 if you still focus on krokotopia or move on to grizzleheim krokotopia is a world where your level is no issue I have seen wizards levels 12-30 do quests there. And you don't have to be a certain level to unlock the 2 islands. All in all, it's the quests. That's your ticket to winning krokotopia. get all the quests you can find and beat them, it doesn't matter what level you are, you need to complete the main storyline quests, thats the ticket, as long as you complete the main quests and some kinda main quests, level doesn't mater, it's the quest progress that counts. :)

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Hee hee! I'm level 27 and I just beat Krokotopia, and I'm a life wizard. I don't think it really matters how high or low of a level you are you just have to beat the quests - I agree with kitties :)

Good luck!
~Gazelleclaw the Dragon Queen

Heather ShadowTalon, lvl 27 theurgist

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Well,

I got out of WC in Level 15,
Then Out Of KT at Level 24,
Out Of Marleybone at Level 30
Then Out of MooShu at 40,
Then I am at the Plaza of Conquests (DS) right now at 44

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Ecramer wrote:
i got out of krok at lvl 30

here are the steps to get to marleybone.

1. when you finish the krokosphinx, go look for quests that get you to the tomb of storms.

2. when you get to the tomb of storms, finish all of the quests ( including tomb of the beguiler)

3. finish the temple of storms ( which is EXTREMELY hard ) then go talk to major talbot.

4. then you will go to marley bone!!

Elijah Mythglen, lvl 33, Master of the Oasis

you dont have to do the tomb of the beguiler.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
My striker Storm / Balance wizard finished at lev 31, doing every side quest, and doing Wysteria at the same time and the beginning of GH.

My soloist Myth / Fire is pretty well done with the main Krok line at lev 25, but still doing a few side quests for fun (have not started Wysteria or GH).

I tend to take my time with worlds, as I like to get the most I can from each, explore and interact, but I'd say mid 20s to low 30s is typical, depending on how thorough you are and if you do Wysteria before or after Krok.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
On my Death Wizard I got out of Krokotopia at around level 26-27. C:

.Alexis Crow - Level 37 Necromancer

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I got out of Krokotopia at about level 28 or 29 I think, give or take a few levels. Got out of Marley bone about level 35.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Sumoac8m4 wrote:

its not a lvl you get out you have to finish ALL of the MAIN quests and i got out at level 28 Laura Drake level 32 Theurgist P.S theres not a level set you have to be to get out just FINISH ALL THE MAIN QUESTS THERE remember that now good luck!

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
I got out of Krok when I was about lvl 30.

Isaac DragonThorn Lvl 63 sorceror

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
sammy1191 wrote:
Sumoac8m4 wrote:

its not a lvl you get out you have to finish ALL of the MAIN quests and i got out at level 28 Laura Drake level 32 Theurgist P.S theres not a level set you have to be to get out just FINISH ALL THE MAIN QUESTS THERE remember that now good luck!
sry if that sounded rude but it truth :D

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
it doesnt really matter what level you are. all though, i am a balance wizard and i got out of there at level 27, and thats pretty early. but you just dont want to do any side quests. hope this helps!

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
Hi, and this time i'm talking about my Life Wizard, Autumn Pixiedust.
I got out of WC at lvl 1-9
KT: lvl 9-21

So basically i had help with Temple of Storms. He He :-D

Autumn Pixiedust lvl 22 Life Just started Hyde Park, Marleybone, Spiral.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2011
I'm level 31 and i'm still in Temple of the Storms, but that's only because I took time to finish Grizzleheim and Wysteria. :?

Survivor
May 10, 2009
I'm a level 22 thaumaturge named Dolan Deathgem who is still in the Krokosphinx, needing to do the Emperor's Retreat dungeon. I'm doing side quests to level up to make the Emperor's Retreat easier.

It really matters whether or not you finish side quests.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
Max aka micheal frostglade lv 24
To unlock the tomb of storms you must complete the dungeons in krokspinx to unlock you must defeat kai someone this boss then kill krokohept in the empores retreat.then kill krokotopia boss in tomb of storms to go to marley bone.so you can get about out at any level i just counts on what level you start on in krokotopia becuase you will be higher

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
I know if you are balnce you should start krock at lvl eleven but when you end on balance you should be around lvl 28

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
if you dont do wysteria oyu can be around lvl 28

Survivor
Nov 22, 2010
I was out by level 17, and I'm a Necromancer o_O

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
Sumoac8m4 wrote:

proboably about lvl 26-31 :P