Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PVP - Pet derby

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 31, 2008

As you know, right now we, either sign ourselves for a pet derby race, or sign ourselves for a PVP. However, I think we should be able to sign to them both at the same time. Let me explain:

I am not saying that we should both PVP and pet race at the same time, I'm just saying that we should be able to SIGN for both. If that where possible we would teleport to the first one available.

This should make things easier for those players who want to pet race or PVP more.

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
I don't agree. What if both come at the same time? Anything is possible you know! Plus, if both are signed up and you teleport to one, the other people already in line will have to wait a couple more minutes for someone else to take their spot. Not convenient you know.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Interesting thought. I have 2 wizards that are pet captians, since this rank, the best I can hope for is 1 pet race every 2-3 weeks if I am on average 2 hours per day.

I had to abandon PVP because I am always in line for a pet derby.

I get the issues with conflicts between the two, so what's the best option?

Defender
Jul 31, 2008
My idea may not be the best solution, but I think that it addresses a problem that we have. If we want to up our ranks in either the derby or PVP, we must choose one instead of working them both at a time.