Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

are enimies cheating?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2010
i am not sure if this is me being my unlucky wizard or if enemies are cheating. one time i was about to cast kraken and guess what happened.(and no it did not fizzle)the enemy i was attacking put a storm shield on! another time the same thing happened with my minotaur spell. the enemy had one shield on so the double hit would work. but it casted a myth shield! double hit failed. are enemies cheating? i would REALLY like to know :(

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
fireball6883 wrote:
i am not sure if this is me being my unlucky wizard or if enemies are cheating. one time i was about to cast kraken and guess what happened.(and no it did not fizzle)the enemy i was attacking put a storm shield on! another time the same thing happened with my minotaur spell. the enemy had one shield on so the double hit would work. but it casted a myth shield! double hit failed. are enemies cheating? i would REALLY like to know :(

No... they aren't cheating... the bosses in Celestia cheat though are WAY tougher and they actually DO cheat. Some can cast 2 spells in one round, attack you whenever you heal, start out with a whole lot of pips, use really powerful spells they don't even have the pips for, and much more. If enemies merely casting shields bothers you, you are going to have a tough time later on.