Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How many training points can you have?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
I want to know how many training points you get. I also want to know how many training points you should save for astral spells. I got 5 myth spells when i first began not knowing what i was doing and i then realized i made a bad decision. i am going to spend 7 training points on life now but again, I want to know how many training points i should save for astral spells.

Administrator
You will receive one training point every 4 levels till 20. This means you will receive them at level 4, 8, 12, 16 and 20. After level 20, you will receive one training point every 5 levels. You can also receive training points through certain quests. In order to learn higher level spells of a school, you have to first learn the lower level spells.

If you make a mistake, visit Mr Lincoln in Golem Court. He will let you buy your Training Points back with Crowns, and you will lose those spells. You must be at least level 12 to buy back your Training Points. This transaction costs Crowns.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
taskforce876 wrote:
I want to know how many training points you get. I also want to know how many training points you should save for astral spells. I got 5 myth spells when i first began not knowing what i was doing and i then realized i made a bad decision. i am going to spend 7 training points on life now but again, I want to know how many training points i should save for astral spells.
I'd save around 5 training points for one school. If you plan on doing two or three of them, save 8 training points for each new one. Each Celestrian school has eight spells i believe, because that's how many spells moon has. When you level up to a certain level there are side quests you can get to get another training point. Hope this helps!

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
I would not recommend using so many training points on life. You can learn Treant at level 55 and have a good variety of healing spells. You can also use your power pips while the morph spell is active. It only costs 1 training point to learn Treant (you don't have to learn any of the other polymorph spells in order to learn it).