Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can't get in the pet derby.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
When enter a pet derby i wait a while then when it says confirm or decline with how much time i have left to decide, so of course i pick confirm and then nothing happens, sometimes i wait for over ten minutes trying to wait for my opponents to confirm but the thing is after one minute and thirty seconds everyone should be confirmed but i can never race. I have no idea why i can't just race.

Survivor
May 04, 2010
sonic98123 wrote:
When enter a pet derby i wait a while then when it says confirm or decline with how much time i have left to decide, so of course i pick confirm and then nothing happens, sometimes i wait for over ten minutes trying to wait for my opponents to confirm but the thing is after one minute and thirty seconds everyone should be confirmed but i can never race. I have no idea why i can't just race.
same. they need do something about this what about if you miss it sing up and don't join get a time out. that will help aslo it seem like it i log out and join back still have wait for ranking pet derby need to fix it once log off you lose sing up i have not done a rank race yet and see all other people with pets cant get yet in till lvl my rank for pets plz do something about this

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
i have given up on the pet derby, never could get in. i go through all the banners and wait but how long should someone wait to get in? it should be setup like pvp then you can see if there is anyone really wanting to race. if you are the only player wanting to race, yes you will have an extremely long wait.
possible that other players get tired of waiting and then quit the wait, leaving you waiting for them but they left the queue/line.