Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new world or more work?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
i just beat the game already and it took me only about 2-3weeks. less than a month and i bought subscription for 6months but now i got nothing that much to do all just i dois hang out with my character.Is there going to be new world and harder for more work and fun?so more longer than month

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
jessbelow wrote:
i just beat the game already and it took me only about 2-3weeks. less than a month and i bought subscription for 6months but now i got nothing that much to do all just i dois hang out with my character.Is there going to be new world and harder for more work and fun?so more longer than month

Wow, I assume by 'beat' means that you have beat every quest, boss (including the secret ones), earned all the badges, etc, in 3 weeks?

Otherwise, you have run just one school through the minimum...and that is nowhere near a beat....far from it. It is more like someone making microwave popcorn saying they are a master chef.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
go find a all the side quest you can redo and farm all you can.

sell what you cant not use and get ready for some new housing...

and later a new world will be released with more new stuff

Delver
May 26, 2009
It takes a while for a new world to come out (about 1 year). You can try making a new character of a different school. You can have up to 6 wizards on one account. It may get super boring and repetitive, but you get to play the game a little differently every time.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
jessbelow wrote:
we have no idea when or what the new world will be but they will have to make one sooner or later there has been a rumor about a world made out of candy named candy world but i don't think they will make it and if they do it would probably be a side world like grizzleheim

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
MikeStrath wrote:
jessbelow wrote:

Wow, I assume by 'beat' means that you have beat every quest, boss (including the secret ones), earned all the badges, etc, in 3 weeks?

Otherwise, you have run just one school through the minimum...and that is nowhere near a beat....far from it. It is more like someone making microwave popcorn saying they are a master chef.

every quest almost, in badges just like 4 badges to go, bosses idk but y do i have to kill them all i'm already level 60 and i got nothing that much to do is boring doing the old things again,so yeah i think i might a new account or wait till new update.also i got vacation for weeks and i kinda no life it coz got fun and like it and i play a lot.

Historian
May 01, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:
jessbelow wrote:

i agree with ya completely (also what if you make microwave popcorn with the sun and a magnifying glass, then can you claim to be the master cheif????)