Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grrr

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 05, 2010
so i just beat big ben right? it was hard but i was not throwing my keyboard against the wall over it but i promised that i would not under any cicumstanses go in there again. then i checked my quest log when i was done, like, out of the structure, and guess what? there was a stray cat in there! i had not seen it the whole time and after every floor i stared at the floor in search of scrap iron. so can someone tell me where it is and plz note i cheked central and frankley i found wizard 101 wikia to hard to navigate. so can someone ethier post a link to the proper page or the location

Explorer
May 26, 2010
Ok look behind ALL the crates. It is on the eight floor or something. I will solo it in a couple of days and say what floors.

Delver
May 26, 2009
ibeamazing101 wrote:
so i just beat big ben right? it was hard but i was not throwing my keyboard against the wall over it but i promised that i would not under any cicumstanses go in there again. then i checked my quest log when i was done, like, out of the structure, and guess what? there was a stray cat in there! i had not seen it the whole time and after every floor i stared at the floor in search of scrap iron. so can someone tell me where it is and plz note i cheked central and frankley i found wizard 101 wikia to hard to navigate. so can someone ethier post a link to the proper page or the location

The Big Ben stray cat is in room #12, after room #11 with the silver chests.
There are 3 boxes in the left corner when you enter, and he is behind them.