Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World Creator

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
michaeljoe2 wrote:
alienforce0320 wrote:
With the world creator, you can make your own world!

Just talk to a robot with a hard hat you he will explain you the customization machines you use the catagories are: landscape, sound, and requirements to join the world.

Quest 1: Talk to Construct-Bot reward: 50 gold
Quest 2: Interact Landscape Pedestal reward: Landscape Machine 5 gold
Quest 3: Interact Sound Pedestal reward; sound machine 5 gold
Quest 4: Interact Requirement and Graphics Pedestal reward: r and g machine 5 gold
Quest 5: Make a landscape, do sound, and set a requirement and graphics reward: your own spiral key for the world

Hope this idea is epic and awesome do you agree also reply if you have an idea for this idea

Peace, Sean UnicornLeaf, Level 60 Balance

Well the problem with that is kings Isle will have to buy SO many servers to hold all the worlds. That means no more sales on crowns. And what if some servers went down? then what. Even if they could only, only 65 gold to create your own world. Creating your own world would mean knowing how to program computers, Most people DO NOT know how to.

Actually Kingsisle will use premade stuff. And that is a huge problem.

Moribund and mmorisak thought up of good solutions to some problems.

Moribund thought of making a new test realm.

mmorisak convinced that only your friends can do your worlds.

65 gold? I think that might make more than 50,000 gold to make a world but someone though of trading streets.

Plus, I said if this doesn't release, you can bring some details about your world and post more in a different post but in this thread.

The rest will not be posted because it got me highly confused and got me into a bit of shock because of all this answering.

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
World name: The land of death
Areas:
Commons area: Soul chamber
Fighting areas:The chamber of legends, The chamber of death , the tomb of the risen , The Hideout

Good npc's Sylvia drake, headmaster ambrose, malorn ashthorn, The knowledge knower,The dragon titan,cyrus Drake,The lords of dragonspyre the guardian of death,The kings brother (life sorceror) The Creater of death

Dungeons: The endless tunnels! Soul Central. The tower of legends The kings castle, The evils hideout

Some of the bosses: final boss king of death 35,000 health His helper bosses brother of death malistair Morgantine cheats: if you heal he will drain all your health but if you get attacked and nobody heals he will heal you . First boss: corrupted angel speach: Free me or you will die! Health 19,000 spells All life and all lvl 58/48 spells of all schools

Hunter Deathcaster Hoped ya liked it

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
deathwizard831 wrote:
World name: The land of death
Areas:
Commons area: Soul chamber
Fighting areas:The chamber of legends, The chamber of death , the tomb of the risen , The Hideout

Good npc's Sylvia drake, headmaster ambrose, malorn ashthorn, The knowledge knower,The dragon titan,cyrus Drake,The lords of dragonspyre the guardian of death,The kings brother (life sorceror) The Creater of death

Dungeons: The endless tunnels! Soul Central. The tower of legends The kings castle, The evils hideout

Some of the bosses: final boss king of death 35,000 health His helper bosses brother of death malistair Morgantine cheats: if you heal he will drain all your health but if you get attacked and nobody heals he will heal you . First boss: corrupted angel speach: Free me or you will die! Health 19,000 spells All life and all lvl 58/48 spells of all schools

Hunter Deathcaster Hoped ya liked it

Nice job, maybe tweaking it a bit weaker would be good and Malistaire perished and can't be fought again but he can become on NPC.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
alienforce0320 wrote:
michaeljoe2 wrote:
alienforce0320 wrote:

Just talk to a robot with a hard hat you he will explain you the customization machines you use the catagories are: landscape, sound, and requirements to join the world.

Quest 4: Interact Requirement and Graphics Pedestal reward: r and g machine 5 gold
Quest 5: Make a landscape, do sound, and set a requirement and graphics reward: your own spiral key for the world

Hope this idea is epic and awesome do you agree also reply if you have an idea for this idea

Well the problem with that is kings Isle will have to buy SO many servers to hold all the worlds. That means no more sales on crowns. And what if some servers went down? then what. Even if they could only, only 65 gold to create your own world. Creating your own world would mean knowing how to program computers, Most people DO NOT know how to.

Actually Kingsisle will use premade stuff. And that is a huge problem.

Moribund and mmorisak thought up of good solutions to some problems.

Moribund thought of making a new test realm.

mmorisak convinced that only your friends can do your worlds.

65 gold? I think that might make more than 50,000 gold to make a world but someone though of trading streets.

Plus, I said if this doesn't release, you can bring some details about your world and post more in a different post but in this thread.

The rest will not be posted because it got me highly confused and got me into a bit of shock because of all this answering.

Now see here, everything that makes the game is still stored on servers, which cost a lot of money to buy. So king isle will have no more sales on crowns. I see what you're saying about premade stuff. And 50+5+5+5=65 and thats how much sean unicornleaf has it set for.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
I would make another life world. :D I know KI wouldn't do it but:
Name: Corrupted Haven
Natives: Corrupted, Spirits, such as; Centaurs, Satyrs, Unicorns, etc.
Spells Earned: Pegasus Does 1000-1200 damage to one enemy, and gives 1 spirit armor to you. Appearence of Pegasus: And Lush layer of clouds appear, and pegasus appears, and majestically attacks, and bows to you, and give a spirit armor.
Music: Orchesta
Final Boss: Medea, Myth, 25,000 Health
Minions: Her 2 Loyal Dragons, 5,000 health each.
Key: a Glowing Vine Shaped as a key with a jade pearl on the base. 8)

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
you should customize bosses, creatures, items, npc's, and spells for your world
don't forget houses,mounts and quests! :D

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Delver
Oct 05, 2010
I would make a world where It used to be a simple little quite village filled with giraffes. When Merle describes you the world he says " I'm sorry to interrupt your studies young wizard, but the world of Sunville has been corrupted by Morganthe!". You go to the world and see a few spider webs on the houses and you also see rank 10 giraffe enemies that are fire school but have boosts to life and storm. As you go through the storyline and free the giraffes you encounter Morganthe at the end in a very difficult dungeon and she says "Foolish wizard you cannot stop the rise of my army over the Spiral soon enough the prophecy will be fulfilled."Then she summons a boss with 30,000 health and his cheat does not allow you to cheat. No friends are able to port in. After defeating this boss you are able to get your level 68 spell which is another utility spell.
Death : 3 pips - no healing spells can be used on the opposing team for two rounds. Name: Spectre's Curse.
Myth : 3 pips - Destroys all blades on 1 opponent. Name : Destroy.
Life : 3 pips - A satyr will be cast on the caster every round they are damaged for 2 rounds. Name : Gaurdian's Heal.
Ice : 4 pips - the next ice damage spell cast is increased by 50%. Name : Sheer Cold.
Fire : 2 pips- stun the enemy for 2 rounds or stun yourself for 1 round. Name : Burning Pain.
Storm : 0 pip - moon convert on enemy.
Name : Lunar Change.
Balance : 3 pips - next heal used by caster is increased by 30% or next attack delt by caster is increased by 30%. Name : Luck of the Draw

8) :) Brandon LegendMask : Legendary Death 8) :)

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
sparky1233334444 wrote:
alienforce0320 wrote:

It's a good idea and all, but, it'll take forever to make it, and then the game would be down for a week every week and 5 seconds. KI, DO NOT PUT IT IN.

It will never happen, let me assure you.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Utterly. Genius. Idea.

XD I would LOVE this! But KI would (probably) NEVER be able to do it :(

Well, all we can do is wait... and hope...

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
I think every school should have 1 world. Not like main storyline or whatever. And the opposite school would always be attacked 3 times by powerful warriors but all but the opposite can enter unharmed. they will have areas according to level and there would be lots of dungeons to explore. and everyone in that school can pick a creature or boss they've beaten to be put into an area of their choice. the creature would have the name of the person who picked it. And the creature would always teleport and ally them in a battle anywhere in that area. every month a randomized drawing will take place where the people whose names are chosen will get to get a boss and 3 cretures that assist the boss in a tower in the main area. hope KI thinks about this!

Survivor
May 09, 2009
How about a world like earth i mean it world be the perfect place to fight morganthe. I even know a good back story.

When you won celestia morganthe fled to earth and decided to take control she first corrupted the governments and started world war 3
than with the people looking for a leader morganthe stepped in and promised a utopia but she betrayed them and infected the earth and now you have to stop the infection and defeat morganthe once and for all

Survivor
May 09, 2009
alienforce0320 wrote:
samueljameslee wrote:
With this world creator thing, I've been thinking of a world.

Windopolis- Where there is a new school of spells taught by the Viento espíritus- The wind spirits. If you have any ideas for spells for this school, please quote and reply. You have to be a level 35 to get to Windopolis, with the starting quest giving you 2,050 experience. The commons of Windopolis is called Ciudad viento- Wind City. The monsters here are ice and storm monsters, but different. An Air colossus. A Windy Elemental. If you have any ideas, I'd be happy to add them.

Samuel Icebreaker, level 53 thaumaturge.

Hmmm. Let me see with this chart

Creativity: 4.8
Storyline: 4.3
Quests: 3.8
Overall: 5.0

Notes: This has good creativity of enemies, storyline and more. I think tweaking the Expierience amount lower to make it fair for the magus wizards because they usually get 950-1255 xp so go to that level not over 2,000 xp. Just telling.
I agree this sounds good but it seems this could have more potenial like maybe a sky soarer or a mutated raindrop or maybe even a solidified cloud monster. and maybe some world theme like the the andes

Explorer
May 28, 2009
One street per wizard will keep the number down and you can only go to friends streets.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
sparky1233334444 wrote:
alienforce0320 wrote:

It's a good idea and all, but, it'll take forever to make it, and then the game would be down for a week every week and 5 seconds. KI, DO NOT PUT IT IN.
pretty good idea but i think that it should NOT BE IN! but.....maybe putting like the highest lvl (changes each time a new level is added) can make own quests as long as the npc's already exist here is my idea of it[---example: Given bye zachary dayglen: +20: krokotopia: tomb of storms: defeat 18 kroks in tomb of storms: rewards: 2,000 gold 2,000 xp and krok statue

Explorer
May 05, 2011
Well, Most of the worlds have been for all the school except myth and death so illl think of a myth world.

Name: Myerthar ( I know creative right?!)

XP: Big XP for each dungeon, 10 lvls to finish, plus your lvl 68 spells
and pets

Final Boss- Morganthe, Death School, Able to use lvl 58 spells, 30,000 hp, Rank 14

Details: Comes after Cl Used to be a future dome full of techno things and robots, then became a war field after a big meteor smashed their dome on purpose bye Morganthe.

Well, What do ya think?

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
shadowwarlock00001 wrote:
I would make another life world. :D I know KI wouldn't do it but:
Name: Corrupted Haven
Natives: Corrupted, Spirits, such as; Centaurs, Satyrs, Unicorns, etc.
Spells Earned: Pegasus Does 1000-1200 damage to one enemy, and gives 1 spirit armor to you. Appearence of Pegasus: And Lush layer of clouds appear, and pegasus appears, and majestically attacks, and bows to you, and give a spirit armor.
Music: Orchesta
Final Boss: Medea, Myth, 25,000 Health
Minions: Her 2 Loyal Dragons, 5,000 health each.
Key: a Glowing Vine Shaped as a key with a jade pearl on the base. 8)

XD love this world
Go LIFE! :)

Diana Dragonpyre
Life: Legendary

Hero
Jun 11, 2010