Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World Creator

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
With the world creator, you can make your own world!

Just talk to a robot with a hard hat you he will explain you the customization machines you use the catagories are: landscape, sound, and requirements to join the world.

Quest 1: Talk to Construct-Bot reward: 50 gold
Quest 2: Interact Landscape Pedestal reward: Landscape Machine 5 gold
Quest 3: Interact Sound Pedestal reward; sound machine 5 gold
Quest 4: Interact Requirement and Graphics Pedestal reward: r and g machine 5 gold
Quest 5: Make a landscape, do sound, and set a requirement and graphics reward: your own spiral key for the world

Hope this idea is epic and awesome do you agree also reply if you have an idea for this idea

Peace, Sean UnicornLeaf, Level 60 Balance

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
i have an idea for a death world....

Name:Undercity...
Natives:Ghouls and necromancers (Also another death school)
Spells you earn:moaning soul,800-900 half heal&spiritual sheild -50% to life myth and storm
Key:Ghoul key ~a iron key with a skeleton head on top that has glowing eyes opens any door in the undercity.

hope, its published.................GO NECROMANCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
well mine is not complty thought throw but i have ideas:

Poloropilis: a icy world with hamsters and ginniepigs and the icy creachers(their allies) and their being invaded by flame rock monsters(bad gguys) their leader is lord lavalasher(just made it up) and luckily the ice is very very dense so its hard to thaw through put two icy creachers find you and take you to their king to see what to do. you help them win the war and the final boss(you guessed it) lord lavalasher and morghanta(she put them up to it other wise they would not come turns out their very lazy)

Olimpia:greek myth world didnt even think about this joust thought greek mytholigy was cool

Wild west world: i posted this on a different blog and forgot which one and what i said but the fianal boss is bad buck bill (either a bunny or duck :))

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
alienforce0320 wrote:

Just talk to a robot with a hard hat you he will explain you the customization machines you use the catagories are: landscape, sound, and requirements to join the world.

Quest 4: Interact Requirement and Graphics Pedestal reward: r and g machine 5 gold
Quest 5: Make a landscape, do sound, and set a requirement and graphics reward: your own spiral key for the world

Hope this idea is epic and awesome do you agree also reply if you have an idea for this idea

It's a good idea and all, but, it'll take forever to make it, and then the game would be down for a week every week and 5 seconds. KI, DO NOT PUT IT IN.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
sparky1233334444 wrote:
alienforce0320 wrote:

It's a good idea and all, but, it'll take forever to make it, and then the game would be down for a week every week and 5 seconds. KI, DO NOT PUT IT IN.

I know it might be a bad idea but I been thinking this forever

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
iconey wrote:

Spells you earn:moaning soul,800-900 half heal&spiritual sheild -50% to life myth and storm
Key:Ghoul key ~a iron key with a skeleton head on top that has glowing eyes opens any door in the undercity.

I'm not sure if that's a good idea for another death school but where's the other schools, level requirement, and main boss

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:

Poloropilis: a icy world with hamsters and ginniepigs and the icy creachers(their allies) and their being invaded by flame rock monsters(bad gguys) their leader is lord lavalasher(just made it up) and luckily the ice is very very dense so its hard to thaw through put two icy creachers find you and take you to their king to see what to do. you help them win the war and the final boss(you guessed it) lord lavalasher and morghanta(she put them up to it other wise they would not come turns out their very lazy)

Olimpia:greek myth world didnt even think about this joust thought greek mytholigy was cool

Wild west world: i posted this on a different blog and forgot which one and what i said but the fianal boss is bad buck bill (either a bunny or duck :))

The final boss should called Ducky Rabbit

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
Life
Home of the Seraphim and all life creatures
Vinotopia
A large world where the creatures are fighting all death wizards who enter. Creatures who attack:
Pinnacle Centaur: spells: every life and myth spell
Health: 2,350 starts with full pips Cheats: 99% resist to all schools,
rank 3 and above attack spells he fully heals,
rank 1 spells he triple tower shields and he criticals everything, every spell is 4 pips lower, you have to beat 7 of them 11 times each in a row and HAVE TO SOLO

Defender
Oct 24, 2009

The final boss should called Ducky Rabbit

well aclly i only make my persnol fan fitons or post my ideas when i have evtier thought it comeplty through by acting them out or making them up as i go along. i also got the idea from the movie Rango comeing soon but cool idea tough

Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
alienforce0320 wrote:

The idea for for making you're own world is awesome!!! I've always been thinking about making my own world in Wizard 101!!! I hope you're idea is accepted!!!

Logan ShadowSpear, Level 34 Magus Death Wizard.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
eragonarher wrote:
Life
Vinotopia
A large world where the creatures are fighting all death wizards who enter. Creatures who attack:
Health: 2,350 starts with full pips Cheats: 99% resist to all school
rank 3 and above attack spells he full heals
rank 1 spells he triple tower shields and he criticals everything every spell is 4 pips lower you have to beat 7 of them 11 times each in a row and HAVE TO SOLO

you should edit this the cheats are evil and 11 in a row is bad even with 7 centaurs. i'm not being rude just asking and full pips is no fair no one is gonna beat it in solo you need a full team for that

Survivor
May 19, 2009
alienforce0320 wrote:

I have an idea for a death world- a place that USED to be all girly and princessey-like but then was taken over by ghouls and scarecrows and stuff. Reply if you have any suggestions!

Name: The Land of Happy Unicorns and Pink Pixies :-o

Levels (XP): 5 Levels to finnish :)
Final Boss: Flint Death-50,000 HP (Comes after Celestia) Necromancer, (Can use rank 8 spells) Rnk... 7-15?

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
eragonarher wrote:
Life
Vinotopia
rank 1 spells he triple tower shields and he criticals everything every spell is 4 pips lower you have to beat 7 of them 11 times each in a row and HAVE TO SOLO

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

That one enemy is a BIT too much, don't you think? 99% resist to all schools is so OP, it's not even funny, and with your cheats, the only spells you can use are rank two, and with 99% resistance, that's a wash.

And you have to solo this 77 times in total? That's nice...

I suggest you readjust this one immmediately. :? :? :?

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
FireyFury wrote:
alienforce0320 wrote:

I have an idea for a death world- a place that USED to be all girly and princessey-like but then was taken over by ghouls and scarecrows and stuff. Reply if you have any suggestions!

Final Boss: Flint Death-50,000 HP (Comes after Celestia) Necromancer, (Can use rank 8 spells) Rnk... 7-15?

I don't get it. Call the world Unixie ( combo of unicorn and pixie )

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:
eragonarher wrote:
Life
Vinotopia

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

That one enemy is a BIT too much, don't you think? 99% resist to all schools is so OP, it's not even funny, and with your cheats, the only spells you can use are rank two, and with 99% resistance, that's a wash.

And you have to solo this 77 times in total? That's nice...

I suggest you readjust this one immmediately. :? :? :?

your right see my reply with that world

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Update:
I heard one of your replies and saw it will be shut down everyone 5 seconds or whatever. So I though the world creator will work like housing. The sound will require your normal voice and pick a sound of friendly people and enemies. It will them change voices. The requirement you just type it down. The mailing will mail it all to the correct players ONLINE! If someone comes online they will receive a tutorial tip from Construct-Bot saying they were invited to your world. If people who haven't met the requirements and reached it will receive the tutorial tip saying they been invited to your world. There will be ranks too.

Rank 1: Novice Architect
Rank 2: Apprentice Architect
Rank 3: Initiate Architect
Rank 4: Journeyman Builder
Rank 5: Adept Builder
Rank 6: Magus Builder
Rank 7: Foreman

When you complete Quest 5, you get 3 stuff for your world and you get more from enemies, buy them, or craft them.

Hope this solved your problem.

Peace, Sean Unicornleaf, Level 60 Balance

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Updates:
This seems to be losing population a bit. So on for our updates, the rewards you get from is a Soul, Spiral Chamber, and Rattlebones Voice Changer. Finally it's here. My ideas for the world creator.

Windslore
Level requirement: 10
Storyline of MY story: There is 4 worlds, 2 wars, 1 main part of these wars.
A inferno world known as Infernox has a ruler named Inferro. He planned to see 2 wars. The wind elementals fight the fierce barbarians and the stealthy roadrunners fight the raging orcs. It was a terrible war. Now you have to stop it and Inferro. Starting in Windslore, you have to know how the war started and why the barbarians became the enemy to the wind elementals.

Level Requirements for World Creator:
First time: Level 10
Learning Advanced Stuff: Rank 3 of world creating
Learning how to add cheats: Rank 5 of world creating

Well this is why I wanted to add this:

I wanted to help kids get scholarships for online game creating. I played Wizard101 so I can study to be a online game creator. I really like J. Todd.
So I popped an idea on my head. Why not add a world creator? I thought for a LONG time. And I thought it might be a good idea to post it here. Let's hope in the future there is good online games from people here. Let's hope this will help people study and learn how to design online games.

That's all with the updates, See ya people, Sean Unicornleaf Level 60 Sorcerer :-) :D

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Updates: This is the third time in the row I posted updates. Oh well .
So this is a Special Edition of the World Creator, a piece of the preview questline of Windslore and a sneek peek of Inferro and how he became evil.

Preview of Windslore Part 1: Quest 1 & 2 and rewards:

Quest 1:
You need to go to Windy Heaven and defeat a Stormy Barbarian and get a vial for a spiral key to Windslore. Reward: 200 experience points

Quest 2:
Balestrom found critical winds for the spiral key in Olde Town, you need to go there and get it with the vial of inky wind. reward: 55 experience points

Sneak Peek of Inferro:
Health 11,125

His name used to be Stormfire.

History: Together with Triller, his cousin, they were good forces of Wizard City, both storm wizards. But one day, one of them had to be a instructor. They had to fight in a arena with a dangerous matter named Infernal Void. Stormfire was defeated and fell into infernal void. Badly defeated, he plotted revenge to his cousin. He renamed himself "Inferro".
He went to Windslore, Barbarikah, Thrillrider, and Torkeh to turn their leaders into infernal monsters and their worlds were changed. He found a world named Privitive. He invaded it and renamed it infernox ( in- ferr- nox). Will you stop him or get defeated?

Find out if world creator comes true, Sean Unicornleaf Level 60 Sorcerer kind rushy

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
All the locations and dungeons for Windslore is here!

Here they are:
Wind Central: Common Area 1
Elemental Field: Area 1: Storm Heaven, Volcano, Ice Palace
Spirit Field: Area 2: Myth Garden, Graveyard, Life Forest
Wind Fortress: Area 3: Throne Room, Training Yard, Wind Coliseum
Windy Battlefield: Dungeon 1: Barbaric Campsite, Windy Hospital Tent
Wind Camp: Common Area 2
Barbaric Stockade: Dungeon 2
Barbaric Pine: Area 4
Test of Wind and Barbarics: Dungeon 3: explanitory totem 1. Note: You need to complete Barbarikah in order to enter it.

Bosses and NPCs soon

Survivor
May 03, 2010
alienforce0320 wrote:

Here they are:
Test of Wind and Barbarics: Dungeon 3: explanitory totem 1. Note: You need to complete Barbarikah in order to enter it.

Bosses and NPCs soon

Great Idea

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
iconey wrote:

Uh, not to be rude, but Isn't that a little too close to Sunken City?

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
DeathBringer030 wrote:
alienforce0320 wrote:

Here they are:

Bosses and NPCs soon

Great Idea

Wow. 19 days with no reply from others and here it is and thanks.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Special Edition 2#:

#1: Tutorial Tip
When you become Level 10, You will get a tutorial tip saying in italics, The spiral key cooled down, Triller,( former storm instructor and Inferro's
cousin ) is free, and you're ready to venture into Windslore.
Balestrom: I think you're ready to go into the land you expect.

#2: Spells Inferro casts: Class: Storm Rank: 11
Spells:
Kraken
Darkwind
Cheat move: You deal 1,500 damage if you use a fire spell
Ghoul
Windstorm
Storm Lord
Leviathan
Wraith
Feint
Cheat move 2: Summons 1 Infernal Stomper: 5565 health if you use a minion spell
Wild Bolt
Storm Elf
Skeletal Dragon

Sorry if this guy is stronger than anything else. Infernal Monsters are super powerful.

Sean Unicorn-leaf
Keep imagining

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
jayrose5555 wrote:

guinea pigs i like that idea

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
FireyFury wrote:
alienforce0320 wrote:

no, no, and once more no cuz' if you do that, i would copy that world, but instead of the undead i would use the good guys, but with weegee heads