Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Come on!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Can you guys change this? I have a White Mare and really hate the fact that it has pink eye lids and girly eye lashes! Can you make it so that boys get one without eye lashes and WHITE eye lids and girls get it how it is now? Also, the boys should get one with a darker blue mane and tail.

Thank you, and please consider these updates, Jack Jade.

Administrator
The White Mare is only available for a few more days. I'm sorry you're unhappy with the White Mare but there are plenty of other mount options for you to choose from.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The White Mare is only available for a few more days. I'm sorry you're unhappy with the White Mare but there are plenty of other mount options for you to choose from.

i have a question for you greyrose. why are you removing items from crown shop? is it because there is too much stuff and you need to add more room for other stuff? if that is the reason than i thank you so much, when ever i am in fight alone with no friends to help i normally CANNOT get a henchmen to help me because the crown shop lags so bad i must spam click the henchmen and buy buttons like 30 times just to get it to work. and my computer works fine other wise with little lag(other than the evil commons, by which i despise)

Kyle Bearstalker
Lvl 47 Master Diviner(2-3 quests from lvling)
"if you cant lvl more than twice a day at lvl 40+, you've never heard of power leveling..."

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009

I believe what he means is he wants you to change it even after you've bought it.

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
catboy2197 wrote:

I believe what he means is he wants you to change it even after you've bought it.
Yes, I do, and I really want it changed for boys.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2008
If you didn't like it , why did you buy it?

There are other mounts available, just buy another one.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Noctis wrote:

He already spent a bunch of crowns on the White Mare, apparently unknowing of the fact it looks "girly," and you think he's going to spent another bunch of crowns on a mount even though he already has one?

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Noctis wrote:

Why on earth would I waste crowns on another mount? When I bought it in the shop, I didn't see the eyelashes or eye lids, I pretty much just saw the white all over it that looked good to mach with my outfit.

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
crazysteve25 wrote:

i have a question for you greyrose. why are you removing items from crown shop? is it because there is too much stuff and you need to add more room for other stuff? if that is the reason than i thank you so much, when ever i am in fight alone with no friends to help i normally CANNOT get a henchmen to help me because the crown shop lags so bad i must spam click the henchmen and buy buttons like 30 times just to get it to work. and my computer works fine other wise with little lag(other than the evil commons, by which i despise)

Kyle Bearstalker
"if you cant lvl more than twice a day at lvl 40+, you've never heard of power leveling..."

Sorry sir, but I think you should make a post rather then completely change the topic. I'm sorry, I just don't want my post going off subject, it's happened before where someone just replied to me and changed it completely and was talking about some Jade Egg thing.

P.S. You really think it's that easy to level up at least two times at level forty when you aren't just finishing a world and getting tons of XP? And what is power leveling?

Defender
Dec 12, 2008
catboy2197 wrote:
Noctis wrote:

He already spent a bunch of crowns on the White Mare, apparently unknowing of the fact it looks "girly," and you think he's going to spent another bunch of crowns on a mount even though he already has one?

Yes, also, I have a white outfit, another mount that doesn't have any white would look terrible with them.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
crazysteve25 wrote:

Kyle Bearstalker

To put it bluntly, they want you to buy more items from the crowns shop in less time.

Justin Dragomglade
Master Diviner

"We cannot descover new seas until we have the courage to loose sight of the shore"

Hero
Jul 27, 2009