Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What now?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 17, 2009
I know that March is coming soon snd was hoping for some new thing to accomplish, or at least something great to look forward to.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
You were expecting something new by March?! Do you know how long it took for Celestia to come out? Patience is a virtue, young wizard.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
eioofh wrote:
I know that March is coming soon snd was hoping for some new thing to accomplish, or at least something great to look forward to.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice

What's so special about March?

Oh, my guess is that your birthday is in March and you want them to add something for your birthday.

Maybe not.

Be patient, don't rush KingsIsle, they basically just finished Celestia. They're only human, they can't add a major update every week (that would be bad for gameplay, too, e.g. maintenance, downtimes, etc.

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Lol. I don't mean a new world. That would be asking ALLOT from KI. Like something like planting, maybe new plants or something. Or maybe something new to look forward to. Lol, yeah so not a new world, they haven't even announced one yet.