Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's the purpose of pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Hello there. Are the pets just there to look cool? Do they help you in battles? Why is my pet pixie flashing pink, by the way...is that a glitch in the server?

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
This has been answered before a few times. Some pets come with cards currently, not all. You may want to do a search for Pets and find Professor Greyrose' official response.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Oh! I'm sorry! I should have searched more before posting the topic. But...that still leaves the mystery of my pink, flashing pixie! She was gold and brown before (I won her in a battle) and suddenly, she started flashing 2 days ago when I logged on to the game. Is it a glitch? Other players can also see it.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I've seen a few pet issues after the dragonspyre update. The rat magician pet is invisible.

Administrator
The pink flashing pets are a known issue, thought I thought we squashed that particular bug.

See this post
He's just blushing.

In all seriousness, this is a known bug and it is on the list to be attended to. What is really happening is his textures aren't showing properly.

Thank you

I'll look into it, and thanks again.

community@wizard101.com