Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Complaints and idea to fix them

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
I hate the fizzleing. Seems like its gotten worse. Maybe you can lower that percentage? I also don't like kensington park. For the amount of times you get caught to the amount of exp you get its not worth it. And I took the quest and cant get rid of it. That brings me to my third idea. Deleteing quests! I have been bothered with this stuff for awhile. Please take some action. Thanks

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
What you probably don't realize is that when you say 'lower the fizzle percentage', you actually mean, raise the spell accuracy.

All I can say to that is no. Just, no. Your chances for a spell to succeed are already much greater than your chances to fizzle. Why make the game mechanics easier than they already are?

And you say you hate fizzling. Yeah, you and everybody else on the game. Fizzling may be inconvenient, but it's a way to make the game more fair. Deal with it.

And by the way, there are spells you can learn to improve your accuracy, and clothes that can do the same. Get some of those if you're so frustrated.

Second point: Kensington is not required. If you don't like it, that's fine. Don't do it. And you don't keep the quest. When you leave KP, the quest deletes itself autmatically, or at least, it's supposed to.

And deleting quests... Again, just no...

You use Kensington Park as your only means of offense for your idea to delete quests, which is not a smart move.

Here's why: There's absolutely no genuine reason why you should be able to delete quests.

If you don't want to do a quest, that's fine. Dont do it. Save it for later. Why would you want to delete it and deprive yourself of the reward you can gain?

And you may argue, 'But once you delete it, you can get it back from the person who gave it to you.'

To which I say, 'Why did you delete it in the first place?'

I see no benefit or use for being able to do this.

Sigh, I sounded rude didn't I?

Sorry about that. What I'm tryng to say is, before you post an idea here on the forums, think it all the way through first.

Jack Fireheart Level 60 Pyromancer and Complaint Hate- I mean, Disliker

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Kennsington park is a side quest dungeon you dont have to do it if you dont like it. IF anything add more side quests cause they are fun especially dungeon side quests. some like towers and those are ok too, but dont delete side quests.
As far as fizzles go, think of this, for each fizzle you get adds extra pips for a stronger spell :)
And marleybone is notorious for getting caught, most people learn to love to hate it at least.

Defender
May 25, 2009
Sorry, but KI said no on the deleting quests option. I don't blame them, because they would be SPAMMED with email saying "I deleted a quest, how do I get it back??".

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
bailey8920 wrote:
I hate the fizzleing. Seems like its gotten worse. Maybe you can lower that percentage? I also don't like kensington park. For the amount of times you get caught to the amount of exp you get its not worth it. And I took the quest and cant get rid of it. That brings me to my third idea. Deleteing quests! I have been bothered with this stuff for awhile. Please take some action. Thanks
Deleting quests?No! I dont want that to happen because 80% of the game is quests!That is where fun comes.The fizzles are fair.You dont really need to go to Kennigston Park.It is just a side world

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
First, if you're converting a verb that ends with 'e' to present progressive form, you drop the 'e'. Ex: fizzle -> fizzling; delete -> deleting. Just sayin'.

Now onto your ideas:

Fizzling stinks. I know; I'm currently playing a Diviner. However, nothing needs to be done to spell accuracy. With equipment and buffs, fizzling stinks a lot less.

You don't like Kensington Park. Neither do I, but we're two people out of the millions that play this game. Sadly our opinion doesn't matter.

Deleting quests has been brought up so many times, and finally KI gave an answer. They said "no", so that's obviously not gonna happen.