Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rank 9 Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
Hello. I'm Hunter Owlheart, an Adept sorcerer. I know I'm a lower level, but I have some good ideas for 9 pip spells.

Balance-Chimera. 200 Myth, Life, and Death damage to 1 opponent.
Myth-Medusa Minion. Summon a Myth Medusa minion.
Life-Mermaid. 900 healing to you and your teammates.
Death-Werewolf. 900 Death damage and 200 damage over time to 1 opponent.
Fire-Eruptor the Fire Giant. 1500 Fire damage to one opponent.
Ice-Chill Demon. 1000 Ice damage to all opponents.
Storm-Stormzilla Minion. Summon a Storm Stormzilla minion.

I hope you like my ideas.
Sincerely,
Hunter Owlheart
LVL 28 Balance and Myth wizard
Adept Sorcerer :D

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
mabombixos wrote:
Hello. I'm Hunter Owlheart, an Adept sorcerer. I know I'm a lower level, but I have some good ideas for 9 pip spells.

Balance-Chimera. 200 Myth, Life, and Death damage to 1 opponent.
Myth-Medusa Minion. Summon a Myth Medusa minion.
Life-Mermaid. 900 healing to you and your teammates.
Death-Werewolf. 900 Death damage and 200 damage over time to 1 opponent.
Fire-Eruptor the Fire Giant. 1500 Fire damage to one opponent.
Ice-Chill Demon. 1000 Ice damage to all opponents.
Storm-Stormzilla Minion. Summon a Storm Stormzilla minion.

I hope you like my ideas.
Sincerely,
Hunter Owlheart
LVL 28 Balance and Myth wizard
Adept Sorcerer :D

A far length overpowered. Why would myth and storm need more minions? Mermaids are un-life like, more Storm--like. Ice, is a bit overpowered. So is fire. And balance, well, it needs more juice to do that little damage. So, maybe make it an AoE?

Other than that, great ideas.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
I thank you for interpreting my ideas. I think your kind of right. Maybe I did sort of overpower them. But still, my Chimera idea wasn't bad right.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
It might just be me, but I like keeping Balance a school that manipulates the power of the Elemental schools since it fits better with the history of Balance. Then there's the fact that the attack is too weak to be a Rank 9 spell. Minions are a waste of pips to me, and I know countless people would be irate if they found out that their Rank 9 spell was gonna be a minion while other people got actual attacks. Werewolf doesn't seem like much of a Death monster. If anything, it's Myth. The Fire spell is a mess; the monster doesn't make sense (Giants are sky-dwelling Ice monsters and Dragons, volcano-dwelling Fire monsters, are their sworn enemies, so there wouldn't be a "Fire Giant"), and it's way too powerful, which the PvP whiners will have a field day with. Same deal with "Chill Demon"; to me, you're just combining words that sound good togetheand not comprehending what they mean. Demons are Death monsters if anything, so "Chill Demon" doesn't really work. There's also the fact that the damage is way too high to be an Ice spell.