Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bothered By Free Loaders

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
Lately I had a party at my house and after I asked all of these people who came that I didn't know to leave. Most of them said no. I restricted my home to friends only and they still were able to come back. how is that possible?! If anyone knows what I should do please tell me.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Are you sure they came back I did that and moments later they all vanished. just be paceint and you will get them out. if that does not work follow them around clicking on them and clicking send away. if that does not work i dont know what to tell you.

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
How do you KNOW you did not know them?

Wizard names taken from the character creation screens are NOT unique. There can be THOUSANDS of wizards named "Wolf" and probably are. My guess is the software uses the "account name" to determine "friends only " access, which IS unique, and may even 'assume' if you are friends with this account under "Wolf", you probably also want to be friends with this account when he calls himself "Daniel" using a different wizard on the same log-in.

I am curious how this thread solves this problem. Please post when you have answers please.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
If there is a problem and people are somehow coming back even with restrict to friends turn on, then you need to contact customer support. Not sue how to do it but I think there is a button on the main screen that takes you there.

Second, while you are waiting for tech support to fix the problem, start using your housing items to restrict where people can go. If you put a couch or something in front of the door to your house, when people enter, they won't be able to go anywhere.

If you put barriers up outside, you might be able to force people only in certain areas and people might start to get bored with that.

Give it a try and see if it works.