Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

blue oyster tree of life

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
I tried to find it on my own and couldn't. I then sought the message boards and found older messages saying that it was next to the tree, even though I already looked there. I've gone back five times, defeated the Oni three times (which it doesn't give me credit for by the way), and I've looked at every square inch of the water near the tree. In my game - It Isn't There! I am very frustrated. Please help.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Cub1104 wrote:
I tried to find it on my own and couldn't. I then sought the message boards and found older messages saying that it was next to the tree, even though I already looked there. I've gone back five times, defeated the Oni three times (which it doesn't give me credit for by the way), and I've looked at every square inch of the water near the tree. In my game - It Isn't There! I am very frustrated. Please help.

It isn't "in the water near the tree".

It is in the courtyard where the Tree of Life is located.

There are only two doorways / entrances that lead into the watery area where you can see the Tree of Life.

The oyster is "outside of the watery area". Go through the doorways, past the Tree, and the oyster is laying on the tile floor near the wall. It blends into the floor so it is "very" hard to see.

And I don't think you have to fight the Oni again. If you get to the courtyard to talk to (?) Yisin (not sure of his name), then you can just go look for the oyster.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
That oyster blends in very well with the floor making it near invisible. It is in the area around the tree of life, but near the outer wall. If you go around all the walls you should be able to spot it.

Community Leader
I found a guide to help you over at wizard101 central. I hope this is allowed to be posted as it show each shell for you.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5809

Hope this helps.