Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is wizard city messed up?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I have noticed walking around in wizard city that there are many parts separated from the main part of the city. Like in cyclops lane there is an area with a fountain on it that is floating away from wizard city. There are waterfalls falling of the city and when you go to the shopping district and go to elks edge there are many parts of land floating around in the air. Why is wizard city so messed up?

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
If you read the story line, I beleave you'd come to what i'v gathered. One of two things is happening.
1.) The world's are held togeather by magic and slowly magic is fading over time like all things.
2.) The main villian is doing something to the worlds to destoy them and this is the outcome.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Well maybe if you pay attention to the game. Ravenwood is near shopping district. If you payed attention to triton ave and talking to teahcers. Malistarie made the death school flow in to nightside. The game is no messed up for your info. I am just sad that your saying the game is messed up when I dout you payed attention to game. If you restart a player you will know why

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
i was not saying the game was messed up i was asking why wizard city is coming apart.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Pay attention to story line ESPECIALLY wizard city you find out most information there.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
I guess because of all the trouble Malistaire is causing ... but, yeah, I wondered that, too :P I first really noticed in Cyclops Lane ... I looked to my left, and this giant clump of land was just floating there. I've been noticing stuff like that in other worlds, too, but I guess there's nothing weird about floating rock when you have talking dogs in Marleybone and ninja pigs everywhere. xD

-Scarlet Angelbane

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
FallonDreams wrote:
I guess because of all the trouble Malistaire is causing ... but, yeah, I wondered that, too :P I first really noticed in Cyclops Lane ... I looked to my left, and this giant clump of land was just floating there. I've been noticing stuff like that in other worlds, too, but I guess there's nothing weird about floating rock when you have talking dogs in Marleybone and ninja pigs everywhere. xD

-Scarlet Angelbane

so true thats the way the spiral is made i guess. since the war with the dragons, storm lords(recently changed form tritons), and frost giants the worlds have been like floating rubble. nothing is wrong its just how wizard city is made. :?

David Thundergem lvl 48 Diviner

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
the gobbler king was STARVING on his plane ride to wizard city, so he ate some of it. :P