Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spider Queen tower and similar dungeons!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2010
I am EXTREMELY angry!! I was helping a friend in this dungeon and went the wrong way. I wound up back outside after fighting all the way through the room just before the queen. I could not port back in. I tried re-entering, and I STILL could not port back to her and the rooms were reset. If you are going to keep the dungeons this way, you could, at the very least, provide some visual cues to keep people from accidentally walking outside if they get turned around. And NO the quest arrow is NOT a solution because teammates may be on a different quest and those arrows don't always point outside. Also, if you ARE on that quest sometimes those arrows don't always point in the direction of the final target.

Delver
May 26, 2009
I walked the wrong way in this tower too (Crystalline Queen) and ended up outside, and I was also one floor away from the boss! Grrrr this just really annoys me and needs to be looked at... like when you are about to leave the tower, you should get the same warning that you get in instances (Are you sure you want to log out of this dungeon? All progress will be lost and you will have to start over from the beginning blahh).

Adherent
May 20, 2010
At the end of a duel/battle, the game points you towards the next level. If you run straight ahead, you'll go through or be in the vicinity of the door you need to enter to get to the next floor/level.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
colagada wrote:
At the end of a duel/battle, the game points you towards the next level. If you run straight ahead, you'll go through or be in the vicinity of the door you need to enter to get to the next floor/level.

Yes, but sometimes the battle ring turns around the other way when you approach the enemy.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
PIEISGREATYA wrote:
colagada wrote:

Yes, but sometimes the battle ring turns around the other way when you approach the enemy.

and sometimes your cat jumps on your keyboard. true story

Explorer
Feb 18, 2011
Just wondering but when your in the dungeon a message pops up saying "You are about to leave a dungeon. You will have to restart if you exit. Do you really want to do this?" or something like that and then their is a yes and a no button.Idk if this was a new update.