Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Scares Me!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 30, 2010
Before you jump to conclusions this isn't a complaint. Okay who here likes fighting balance in PvP? Well not me! Should balance be changed in the slightest? Not at all. Sure I don't like that there isn't a 70% balance shield but there's no reason to complain. I know some people who can beat balance in pvp.....I am not one of them :? I still think the unbalance should be taken away because balance is not like the other schools, its not meant to be, they don't have their own blades or their own minions (do they?) they also don't have balance only traps, just traps.
So yeah all and all balance scares me but people shouldn't be complaining about them in pvp, ya wanna win? Get a balance if you think its so easy! Let me tell you that it isn't. It is hard to solo at first so have fun even getting to the level where you can pvp. I think balance has earned the right to have a place where they can feel like they're the most powerful, or show people just how strong their school really is. If I ran into a balance in pvp? I'd say gg first thing because like I said BALANCE SCARES ME! they should scare you too. Beware of the balance young apprentice, be catious and only then you may have a chance of winning. (course if you have tower shields you're probably okay )

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
RedWolff wrote:
Before you jump to conclusions this isn't a complaint. Okay who here likes fighting balance in PvP? Well not me! Should balance be changed in the slightest? Not at all. Sure I don't like that there isn't a 70% balance shield but there's no reason to complain. I know some people who can beat balance in pvp.....I am not one of them :? I still think the unbalance should be taken away because balance is not like the other schools, its not meant to be, they don't have their own blades or their own minions (do they?) they also don't have balance only traps, just traps.
So yeah all and all balance scares me but people shouldn't be complaining about them in pvp, ya wanna win? Get a balance if you think its so easy! Let me tell you that it isn't. It is hard to solo at first so have fun even getting to the level where you can pvp. I think balance has earned the right to have a place where they can feel like they're the most powerful, or show people just how strong their school really is. If I ran into a balance in pvp? I'd say gg first thing because like I said BALANCE SCARES ME! they should scare you too. Beware of the balance young apprentice, be catious and only then you may have a chance of winning. (course if you have tower shields you're probably okay )

Balance has minions. The mander minion and spectral minion.

Also, if you get strong enough, Balance shouldn't be so scary anymore.
It's in the way you set up your deck and all that. And, like you said, tower shields help.

Using shields and weakness is a very good idea when fighting Balance wizards. If they know what they're doing, they will save up lots of traps, blades, and pips for Judgement. Unless of course, the person has a better idea. You never know. Hehehe...

Best of luck,
Destiny Dragoncoin, level 59 Balance/Ice/Fire/Barely Storm.

I fear not the Judgement that's cast at me,
So plan well and weak spells are what you'll see.

So fear not, apprentice.
For, as you can tell,
When swift against Balance,
All soon shall go well.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
Um, Balance isn't impossible to beat, and neither is Fire or Ice. You need to change up your deck, your gear, or your strategy.

Balance doesn't need a shield, now that there is Unbalance which I was unaware of. It doesn't affect me but it sure does effect Balance. Don't complain OK. When I see health points 3000-3200 I know it's a Balance. I don't get scared, I know that with my strategy I have a higher chance of winning. But nowadays Balance is a little easy. All you need if some shields, good resist, and your well on your way to beating them.

But fear not Balance, just as Ice got a load of impressive gear, and new spells, Balance will in a matter of time. :-)

Survivor
May 04, 2010
RedWolff wrote:
ya i think need to be 70% balance shield

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I have to laugh at all of this, because I am a grandmaster sorcerer who keeps getting the stuffing kicked out of her in PvP by level 38 necromancers. We aren't that hard to beat- we are easily the weakest class, have no real damage-spells or resistance, and if you are a theurgist, let's just say that we won't get along.

Judgment is great, if I have the pips to cast it; but, in the time it takes to acquire enough pips to do any damage, the other person has already healed or sucked every last bit of health out of me with Wraith, or something, and I have to use my pips to heal, instead- that is, if some level 38 necromancer hasn't already put that silly trap on me. Seriously. We are so easily-overpowered that it boils my blood to think about- like, how am I supposed to beat Malistaire, if a level 38 theurgist can kill me in 2 hits?

Not feeling the love,

Laura Shadowsong
Level 50 Balance