Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

(Bug) Thrale Bonestriker

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Defeated Thrale Bonestriker tonight in the Portico, but the quest will not update/recognize the defeat. I cannot progress any further in Celestia with this bug.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
kingurz wrote:
Defeated Thrale Bonestriker tonight in the Portico, but the quest will not update/recognize the defeat. I cannot progress any further in Celestia with this bug.

I ran that quest last week and had the same problem. defeated Thrale first but as you say, it did not recognized the defeat. Went ahead and fought the other 2 before I or my teammate realized what had happened.

We left the Portico without trying to go any further and re-enterd. But instead of fighting Thrale first, we started with the last one and did them in reverse. We defeated them all including Thrale and were able to continue with the rest of the quest.

It probably is a bug and should be run through Support so that it can be fixed.

But in the meantime, try it again doing the battles in reverse. If you do not get them all recognized then, file a report with support so they can investigate the problem.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
goldendragon18 wrote:
kingurz wrote:

But in the meantime, try it again doing the battles in reverse. If you do not get them all recognized then, file a report with support so they can investigate the problem.

Thanks Goldendragon18!! That worked as you described. I was able to go on and defeat Selenor.

Professors,

Please look into this bug for those wizards that do not access the forums and might be stuck.