Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need a possee to defeat Othin Stormfather

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
I've got 2 wizards level 53+ and need 2 more, preferably level 50+ to battle Othin Stormfather. If you're game, reply with the time and the realm you'd like to meet.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2011
Me and my friend could join you. We're both level 45 atm but are on our way up so I don't think it will be a problem. I'm not sure if you're still looking for people but yeah.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
silvrwood wrote:
I've got 2 wizards level 53+ and need 2 more, preferably level 50+ to battle Othin Stormfather. If you're game, reply with the time and the realm you'd like to meet.

Are you talking about the Coven? I love that place. If so, I have a couple different wizards I could use. I noticed this was sent a while ago, so do you still need help?

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
Yup, that's the place. And we do still need help. We're on Pacific Standard Time, and pretty flexible on the weekend - name the time and the realm, and we'll be there (Rowan & Noah).

Thanks!

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
silvrwood wrote:
Yup, that's the place. And we do still need help. We're on Pacific Standard Time, and pretty flexible on the weekend - name the time and the realm, and we'll be there (Rowan & Noah).

Thanks!

Well, turns out I'm on pacific time as well. I could probably do next weekend, the 12th, at say 5:00pm in the kelvin realm. My name is Galen. Meet you in the commons?

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
Perfect. Next to Zeke? I could mark the spot ahead of time, ask you to join my group, teleport there, and ask you to teleport to me? I'm in typical school of balance colors and Celestian clothes.

Thanks.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
silvrwood wrote:
Perfect. Next to Zeke? I could mark the spot ahead of time, ask you to join my group, teleport there, and ask you to teleport to me? I'm in typical school of balance colors and Celestian clothes.

Thanks.

Cool. I'll mark my calendar and meet you there right next to Zeke. My outfit is not typical. Its mostly black with blue trim. I'm ice. See you then. :-D

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
silvrwood wrote:

Thanks.

Hey. It was nice to meet you two. I'm sorry I was slow to communicate, I'm not very good with menu chat. :-( Also, I hope you got what you needed. I normally would have been game for the warehouse as well, but I only had another 15 minutes before I had to leave to go take care of something, so I didn't want to get started and then leave you guys hanging. Take it easy. :-D

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
Yes, we did get what we needed. Thanks so much for the help!

When you're online next, if you're up for the spiral key quest in Marleybone, would you see if I'm online and menu chat me? I'm going to post another thread, too, to see if I can get anyone to go 3.27.11.

Oh, I thought I was the slow one with menu chat. :-P

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
silvrwood wrote:
Yes, we did get what we needed. Thanks so much for the help!

When you're online next, if you're up for the spiral key quest in Marleybone, would you see if I'm online and menu chat me? I'm going to post another thread, too, to see if I can get anyone to go 3.27.11.

Oh, I thought I was the slow one with menu chat. :-P

It was fun. :-D I don't think I can make the warehouse this evening as I have to leave soon. Just remember though, they cheat in there if you weren't already aware. Its good to make sure, particularly with menu chat, that you have reviewed how they cheat on the wiki. Good luck!

Survivor
Sep 24, 2010
We conquered the warehouse, so we're all set until the next world comes out. Thanks!