Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I want a Grendel PET!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
I think that this pet would be one of the coolest looking pets in the game.

Please make.

This is me making a suggestion.

The End.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
:D Great suggestion. I think a Grendel would be an awesome pet.

Please make. :D

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Have you seen the water moles in the floating lands up in Celestia? Those would make really cool looking pets.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Agreed.

I'd like to see Grendels, Water moles, Rat Thieves (Hooligans), Sheep (Other kinds than the Staff-only one), Drakes, and Fire Elves available as pets myself :)

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
Community Leader
I would love a Ice goblin (little pink dude). Grendel would be awesome too .

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
I think a tall cat (Katzenstein and Jaque the Scratcher) pet would be cool.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
The thought of a Grendel pet is quite fascinating. If Kingsisle were to create such a pet, the body form of a small henchman grendel, such as a Grendel Wartling, would make most sense as compared to a grendel shaman or a giant grendel, such as Jotun.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Yes, the small henchman grendel pet is what I was thinking. Maybe some of the new bosses could drop one. They don't even need to have a card, though having a Grendel attack card would be cool. I just like the looks of them and it would be sweet to have.

You do ask for ideas KI, this definitely is a good idea for a pet.

Maybe one of those shaman grendel ideas could be used for as a potion?

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
i am SO agreeing with this idea lol, i always thought how cool a grendel pet would be but i never posted the idea on message boards cause i thought they would reject it. but who knows maybe they'll put it in at some point, hope they do. anyways..... KI ADD A GRENDEL PET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
Survivor
May 22, 2011
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
A Grendel pet would be EPIC!!! I think that they could be rare drops from the three big Grendel brothers (Ullik, Jotun, and another one). I would like a green grendel best, but I would also like a grendal shaman pet. I have always thought about these as pets, and I have been exploring Grizzleheim to look for potential Grendel color options.
P.S. Wouldn't a wolf pet or raven look cool also?