Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't hear the voices(dialogue) Help plz

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2010
I'm having a very strange problem, when I'm in (celestia) I can't hear the voices(dialogue), but any other area such as wizard city, marleybone etc it works fine and I can hear the voices of the characters
Any ideas?

Survivor
May 04, 2010
There's a bug 'Contact Support' button right at the top of this page.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com.
Before you submit a ticket, make sure that the email address associated with your Wizard101 account is valid and that you can check email at that address!

Please send us:
->the account name
->the character name
->as much information about what you encountered as you can
->where possible, your DxDiag file (see below)
NEVER send us:
->your password
->your credit card information
The more information you give up front, the faster your ticket can be resolved.

What is a DxDiag?
A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

Tickets can take up to 48 hours to receive a response and duplicate tickets can slow the whole process down.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
May 04, 2010
i was told
Hi there,
If you are having trouble getting quest dialogue in Celestia, please speak with Edith Bently in the Celestia Base Camp. Once you speak with her, your client should automatically start to download the Celestia Dialogue file. Please let us know if you have further issues with this!

i talk to Edith Bently be for and did all quest and volume rdy is on

can a File be bug plz help
:?

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Oukax wrote:
i was told
Hi there,
If you are having trouble getting quest dialogue in Celestia, please speak with Edith Bently in the Celestia Base Camp. Once you speak with her, your client should automatically start to download the Celestia Dialogue file. Please let us know if you have further issues with this!

i talk to Edith Bently be for and did all quest and volume rdy is on

can a File be bug plz help
:?

did you check the additory in options?

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Is it a matter of letting the sound file load? How long have you been in CL? I find that sometimes I don't hear the dialouge but it usually fixes itself at some point.

Survivor
May 04, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
There's a bug 'Contact Support' button right at the top of this page.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com.
Before you submit a ticket, make sure that the email address associated with your Wizard101 account is valid and that you can check email at that address!

Please send us:
->the account name
->the character name
->as much information about what you encountered as you can
->where possible, your DxDiag file (see below)
NEVER send us:
->your password
->your credit card information
The more information you give up front, the faster your ticket can be resolved.

What is a DxDiag?
A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

Tickets can take up to 48 hours to receive a response and duplicate tickets can slow the whole process down.
i ask for help it been about 6 days and no help i email Wizard101support@wizard101.com about 3 times and they dont no plz Help

Administrator
Please log in to the game and check your sound again. If you'll notice in the Update Notes we addressed this issue.
Speak up! Celestia characters that had no voice will once again speak their mind! You will download individual files for those that were missing their voice chat.

Also if you want to contact us in the future, please just use the email you were given which is

support@wizard101.com

do not add words to that email address or it will not work.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 02, 2008
I fixed this problem by copying the relavent soundfiles from another computer that has WIzard101 installed..

This is a working fix

I also started to get no voices in other places aswell..

/junker

Survivor
May 04, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Please log in to the game and check your sound again. If you'll notice in the Update Notes we addressed this issue.
Speak up! Celestia characters that had no voice will once again speak their mind! You will download individual files for those that were missing their voice chat.

Also if you want to contact us in the future, please just use the email you were given which is

support@wizard101.com

do not add words to that email address or it will not work.
ty you for fix this :-)