Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Add this feature please, Wizard101.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 25, 2011
Wizard101, I have heard some people request to be able to cast spells out of battle. I am now one of them. Lots of people would like it, and i dont mean that it would damage their health. I think that you could add a gui that lets you summon these spells. Might be alot of work, but it would be fun for everyone.

Thanks for listening, and I am Justin Deathmask. Now level 12. :D

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Although the idea seems fun and interesting, I have yet to hear from anyone who likes this idea how it would be done. New tab in the Spellbook? Button on the main interface? Key shortcut? Anything? :? :?

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Um i ain't really not gonna talk too much due to a lack of information and time. Let me just summarize the goods and bads of this idea.

GOOD: this could teach wizards the ability of clearing field obstacles to discover new things when they grow. this also can bring more entertainment and MONEY (any business would want that).

BAD: the field spells need a TRAINER, just like the other spells in the game. people also like to annoy others, and field moves may bring that up. this can also confuse others that are actually fighting.

Now i am gonna stay neutral until i hear what the others have to say, THEN i will make the decision.

Daniel Wildhunter,Master Pyromancer