Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Have some suggestions:
1. Please separate the Pets and The Furniture Item Counts from each other in the housing. (Example 250 Furniture Items/ 150 Total Pets)
Pets are not Furniture!!!
2. Please raise the furniture limit for the larger houses. In my Myth house 250 was not enough. I still have tons of room inside the house for more stuff. Or let us use CROWNS to pay for more furniture room in our houses. CROWNS for 100 more pieces of furniture. The Fantasy House should not have the same 250 limit as the Desert Villa. The Fantasy House is huge. The starting limit should be at least 500. My Myth house is also bigger. The limit should begin at least at 300 (not including pets.)
3. There should be a Holiday Bazaar that sells all the holiday items. It does not need to be open 24/7. I don't want to wait for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines or Irish stuff just at those times of the year. You could put some surprise gift items in there too - Birthdays, Graduations, Smile stuff, Have a Nice Day - You get the idea. Or you are my best BFF. Best Helper in Wizard 101.
4. You need some more furniture types. What about some French furnture, some Louis XVI chairs. Bunk beds. How about let us build it yourself crafting. Construction table. Some drapery. Think Interior Design.
5. The Krokotopia Painted Armoire. I want to be able to store my clothes in there. Looks kind of empty now.
6. The kid in me wants to be able to jump on the beds and sit in the chairs.
Thanks for listening.