Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some questions and problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
First off, I don't want everyone to think I'm a hater of wizard101. I like the game very much and I have played for over one year. The team did an AWESOME job with Celestia, getting it out last year and doing a good job with it. The point of this is to talk about questions and problems, so I'll get to them.
I have noticed a few odd things about wizard101. Here are some:

Bug: When I enter my house (the better house in Marleybone | Royal Mansion I think) I can only see sky. This bug is not only for me but many of my friends have also experienced it. Ways to fix it is to either have a friend go inside and you teleport to them, and then you come back outside. The other way is to teleport to common then teleport back to my house. I find this bug happens at random times.

Question: Why can't I say "pull out" at my school when we have something like music, art, P.E., etc. we call it "pull out" so I might want to tell my wizard101 friends, my day was bad; the rest of the class was loud all day, even through ... (pull out)

Bug: When you go to stormriven there is this place you can fall down *Later* so you enter stormriven, you go through the tunnel and come to the open spot. The first ramp on the left is blocked off. Go down the second ramp. You will see a big tent in front of you. Press against it and you will fall. Please fix this KingsIsle. I fell down once and I had to teleport to commons and come back to stormriven.

Question: Why can't I say "I AM HIGH!" There is the island in the MFP, (Massive Fantasy Palace) not to spoil it for everyone, is very high. I said to my friend while I was up there: (I am high)... oh yea!

:) Just a little note: I DO NOT think that player owned stores, free trading, etc. should be put into the game. I say this because I used to play runescape but changed to this for MANY reasons. One is that my real life friend plays this. To the point. I just noticed that runescape changed to free trades. I thought it was a great change at first. I played for 10 minutes then quit. It was HORRIBLE. Everything cost so much. I was somewhat rich but could not buy ANYTHING without losing gold. It completely changed the game. If they did this to wizard101, people who craft a lot would become bankrupt. It would completely change the game to something horrible.

Now the end of my post. ( I hope it wasn't too long! ) I will post more posts about the topic as I see more problems and questions. I hope we can answer each other’s questions and maybe KingsIsle will fix some of the bugs we post.

Sincerely,
Jack SpellWielder Level 60 Fire Wizard
Turn around and you just might find your tail on fire!

P.S. Looking back at my post in preview mode, I see I made it longer than I meant to. I didn't realize it would be this long of a post. I am sorry if you think my post is too long.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
The ol' Spellwielder. It was long. I guess weilding a spell is as much as writing a novel for you.I ask this, Why would you have to port to common's just to get back to Celestia? Why cant you say high I need a parachute? Or were you talking about; yo, watup, hiya, what it do, what it be, wazzup, how goes it, hey, howdy? Seems meaningless to you, or for that matter I, but children who are impressionable by words, and don't know how to understand levels of speech, might misunderstand the meaning. Hi is one thing, but high is MANY. Now why cant you use high? Simpler now or does it need broken down more?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Turbofreak wrote:
The ol' Spellwielder. It was long. I guess weilding a spell is as much as writing a novel for you.I ask this, Why would you have to port to common's just to get back to Celestia? Why cant you say high I need a parachute? Or were you talking about; yo, watup, hiya, what it do, what it be, wazzup, how goes it, hey, howdy? Seems meaningless to you, or for that matter I, but children who are impressionable by words, and don't know how to understand levels of speech, might misunderstand the meaning. Hi is one thing, but high is MANY. Now why cant you use high? Simpler now or does it need broken down more?

Umm, okay, seriously, what language are you trying to speak? Do you even have a purpose for this message?

As far as the original post, you have to remember that this is a kids game. So any reference to illegal material or things, is not tolerated.