Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hand of Heroes pack

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 13, 2010
In Test Realm there is a 'Hand of Doom' pack in the Crowns Shop that allows you to summon the super-villain of each world's story arc, from Lord Nightshade to the Raven Elder to Malistaire himself!

...Now I can't help but think that is just silly. Not impractical, but kinda conflicting with the story's canon. What I mean is, why would any of these bad guys ever want to help us Wizards out in our adventures? (Especially since chances are we've killed them at least once :P ) And also Malistaire - I mean if you wanted to you could probably use the Malistaire Treasure Card in the Great Spyre, and have a Malistaire vs. Malistaire battle!

So I thought wouldn't it be a better idea for us to instead be able to summon the hero of each world? They could have the same or comparable power to the monsters of the Hand of Doom pack, but be different in appearance and so on.

-Wizard City could have Alicane Swiftarrow, Malorn AshThorn, or another Wizard City student. (Sort of like the Henchmen)
-Krokotopia could have General Khaba or Khai Amahte...Maybe even Krokhotep's Ghost
-Marleybone could have Baxter (Or one of the dogs if KI could give them battle animations)
-Mooshu could have any of the Samoorai or even Goat Monks. (Probably Jade Champion, Noboru Akitame or Tan Keng)
-Dragonspyre could have any of the warriors or perhaps even Cyrus Drake
-Grizzleheim could have Bjorn Ironclaws, any of the other bear warriors, or any of the 'friendly' Ravens.
aand maybe even Celestia could have a minion of some sort. Probably the Crab senator (Don't remember his name, I haven't progressed far enough)

Now, this be an idea I feel sorta strongly about, and I do wanna see what my fellow Wizards think. Would you rather be fighting alongside the bad guys or the good guys...Plus after them giving you quest after quest you can't help but want to see those lazy bums actually doing some of the fighting themselves!

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
Luvas wrote:
In Test Realm there is a 'Hand of Doom' pack in the Crowns Shop that allows you to summon the super-villain of each world's story arc, from Lord Nightshade to the Raven Elder to Malistaire himself!

...Now I can't help but think that is just silly. Not impractical, but kinda conflicting with the story's canon. What I mean is, why would any of these bad guys ever want to help us Wizards out in our adventures? (Especially since chances are we've killed them at least once :P ) And also Malistaire - I mean if you wanted to you could probably use the Malistaire Treasure Card in the Great Spyre, and have a Malistaire vs. Malistaire battle!

So I thought wouldn't it be a better idea for us to instead be able to summon the hero of each world? They could have the same or comparable power to the monsters of the Hand of Doom pack, but be different in appearance and so on.

-Wizard City could have Alicane Swiftarrow, Malorn AshThorn, or another Wizard City student. (Sort of like the Henchmen)
-Krokotopia could have General Khaba or Khai Amahte...Maybe even Krokhotep's Ghost
-Marleybone could have Baxter (Or one of the dogs if KI could give them battle animations)
-Mooshu could have any of the Samoorai or even Goat Monks. (Probably Jade Champion, Noboru Akitame or Tan Keng)
-Dragonspyre could have any of the warriors or perhaps even Cyrus Drake
-Grizzleheim could have Bjorn Ironclaws, any of the other bear warriors, or any of the 'friendly' Ravens.
aand maybe even Celestia could have a minion of some sort. Probably the Crab senator (Don't remember his name, I haven't progressed far enough)

Now, this be an idea I feel sorta strongly about, and I do wanna see what my fellow Wizards think. Would you rather be fighting alongside the bad guys or the good guys...Plus after them giving you quest after quest you can't help but want to see those lazy bums actually doing some of the fighting themselves!
those arent the heros WE'RE THE HEROS

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
This what I'd prefer.

Wizard City: Merle Ambrose (headmaster of Ravenwood)

Krokotopia: Alhazred (leader of the Order of the Fang and the Balance professor)

Marleybone: Sherlock Bones (detective)

Mooshu: Emperor Yoshihito (ruler of Mooshu)

Dragonspyre: Cyrus Drake (Myth professor)

Grizzleheim: Valgard Goldenblade (king of bears)

Celestia: Emperor Pontus (Crustacean ruler)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
I'd like to be able to summon hilda brewer, the potion lady, myself. i have visited her so many times, i was considering marrying her at some point. :) -elijah darktorn, level 52 myth (and crew)