Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot Place Objects in Home

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Hi All,

Yesterday I got a message I'd never seen before, when I was trying to place a new pet at my house. The message said "you cannot place any more items in this area". I went to several places in and around my house, and continued to receive the same message. I was able to place my pet, but had to remove a housing item to do so. The house in question has far fewer items in it than my Life house or Krok house.

Is there a new housing items limit that I don't know about? If so, it must be set pretty low.

If there is a new item limit, does it also affect gardening?

KI, or someone else, please send along an explanation.

Thanks in advance,

Scarlet Ravensong, GM Artisan, newly level 58 Pyromancer

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
I think you might want to use the support feature. this is for new ideas. I read that they're making a gardening change so each plot and plant count as an item. I am not sure if this is related to your issue.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Oh! NVM, I read the housing guide. First time in over a year that I've even looked at that section of the Player's Guide.

Scarlet

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
There is a limit, look at number when trying to place an item it will be on top part of items you want to place. That said some statue's only allow 1 of that item, but you can put 1 in your home, and 1 outside. Same for pets, plants, shrubs, etc..