Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Only Polymorphs!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
OK you get a quest from your teacher Called Transformation Test.

ex. (the example is death) You go to Dworgyn and and he says back in my day I knew a powerful polymorph and know i wanna pass it on to you. Go to the talk to Selwyn in the Stellarium. After we defeat Selwym he say "Ok since you defeated me i will teach you a polymorph, but first i need a few ingredients. Get quest Scavanger Hunt. Defeat Astreaus, Potelemos and Mythraya. After you kill them they give you a moon stone, a moon statue and a Wraith's deathly shroud ( peice of cloth depends on the school ex: Angelic robe for ice, Helephants fire tunic for fire, Ra's krokotopian garmets for balance, Triton robe of lightining for lightning, Angels armor of life for life, and Medusa's Pearly tunic). Then after that you go back to Selwyn and he says an enchantment over it and says "go out i dont want you to summon the creature in here". You go back to your teacher and they tell you to go in your school tower. In there and it turns out to be a trap you battle a wratih (medusa, centaur, ice angel etc.). All of your enemies have the same health 5,000 and start with 2 power pips. After that they surrneder and give you a moon spell.

Now here are the polymorphs for the other schools.

Lightning: Triton
Health: 2500
Attacks: 2 pips Trident Toss: does 350 damage lightning strikes the trident and he throws i with super speed
4 pips: Tritons Fury: Does 550 damage Triton get in the middle and then swims ovwer to the enemy and flys around them shooting around lightning
6 pips: Tritons flood: Does 850 damage Triton gets in the middle and points his trident at the person and fill a bubble of water
Also has 2 blades and traps and also have the spells Triton, Kraken, and Stormzilla

Death: Wraith
Health: 3000
Attacks: 2 pips Nightmares: Does 200 damage and stuns A skull appears over the head of the person
4 pips: Scythe Slash: Does 400 Wraith gets in the middle and flys toward the person and Slashes the person with the Scythe
6 pips: Wraiths Take: Does 600 Wraith get in the middle and flys withs his wings and reaches toward the person get the blue aura and eats it
Also has 2 blades and traps also has Wraiths vampires and skeletal pirates
and scarifice
Ice: Snow Angel (without the horse)
Health:3750
Attacks: 2 pips Ice Beam: Does 200 damage Gets on the middle and shoots an ice beam with its ice lantern
4 pips: Icy Breaze: Does 350 damage Gets in the middle and shoots and ice beam and it incircles the person
6 pips: Freezing Burn: 450 damage and stun Gets in the middle and shoots ice pellets on the person and a glaciar forms and i stuns for one round
Also has 2 blades and traps also has Colasesses Wyverns and Frost bites and tower shields

Balance: Ra
Health:3500
Attacks: 2 pips Rod Stamp: Does 250 damage Shoots his rod on a person
4 pips Rod Ray: Does 500 damge Gets in the middle and shoots a ray to only one person
6 pips Suns Beams: Does 590 and puts a buff on you a sun appears in the middle and then shoots a beam at your opponent then turn bakc a gives you a balance blade
Also has two balancebaldes and hexes and hydras,that four pip spell that can either do ice fire or lighning damage (forgot its name) and Sandstorm and power play

Fire: Helephant
Health: 2750
Attacks: 2 pips Sowrd Swing: Does 25+275 damage Helephant gets is in the middle and then seings his sword and hits the person
4 pips Fiery Stomp: Does 475 damage Helephant stomps his feat and every time it creates great flames to engulf the opponent
6 pips Trunk Blast: Does 225+500 Helephant gets in the middle and then blows fire form out of his trunk
Has 2 blades and traps also has helephant pheonix and meteor, and link

Myth:Medusa (has her tail coiled in the middle)
Health:2750
Attacks: 2 pips Tail Smack: Does 300 damage Medusa gets in the middle and spins hitting the person
4 pips Knive Slash: 75 then 475 Hits the opponent with knives and then throws her other like a boomerang
6 pips deadly gaze: 500 then stun Gets in the middle and a light comes from her eyes and stuns the opponent
Also has 2 blades and two traps Also it has earthquakes miotuars and bliding lights humongofrog

Life: Seraph
Health: 3500
Attacks 2 pips Heavenly Hit: does 250 damge gets in the middle and slices at the opponent with sword
4 pips Sweet Song: Does 400 damage and Stuns Gets in the middle and stars to sing a sweet tune
6 pips Light Blades: Does 550 damage Send blades of light to the opponent
has 2 blades and traps also has Saytrs unicorns and woodwalkers seraphs

Each resist to their own schools 80% except ice hs 35% resist to all
Each has a boost to their own school 30%
Instead of two blades and traps their will be five
It will be a permanent polymorph power pip chance 80 % to elemental schools
90% to spiritual schools and balance
their will also be converts just incase
remember you get these in an school only quest

If you feel one is unfair please tell me

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
NO. The current polymorphs are already school affiliated and can be used by any wizard that is at the right level to get them with training points. So why add something that we already have?

If anything, since many wizards have used most or all of their training points and can't afford to buy them back, we need another way of earning more training points. For example: completing all the badges and getting a training point for the completion of the last badge in each category such as:
Gobbler Gobbler (100 gobblers), Krok Slayer (200 krokotopians),Meow Master (400 cats) and so on, I am sure you get the idea.

This would be more beneficial to all the wizards, not just a few.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Pretty good actually really good but right now we have brand new polymorphs those are good for now we dont need those new spells right now later yes for sure but not now.

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
Ya and hasnt anyone noticed myth needs a polymorph i think it could be

Enraged Minotaur ( ya i know like minion but ... )
It has 3000 life and power pips like the other people
Its deck has: Minotaur, Orthrus, Myth Blade, myth trap, humungofrog, earthquake, and :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :DNINJA PIGS :D :D