Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ports to Celestia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
Ok, so when I was in Trial of the Spheres, alone, a no chat lvl 15 ported. Everywhere in Celestia is too hard for them! I think that people who haven't yet unlocked Dragonspyre, shouldn't be able to port. It gets annoying, especially on those cheating bosses in Stormriven, with their rules. They could just use some horrible spell, and TADA! He has full health again. People gotta agree with me.

Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
You can not blame this on KI. The only way someone can port to you is if you added them. So if you don't want level 15 non-chat players porting to you, don't add them. It is incredible the people that complain about this but never take the second it takes to remove them from your friends list. On top of that you should be able to kick them out of the dungeon since it was YOUR dungeon. For that reason i disagree with you. Sorry

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
I have to agree with Dr Quantum on this one. You have control over your ports. Your friend ported to you. You need to turn them off. KI gave us the tools to control who ports to us.

Megan-formerly Firefan02

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
let them enjoy their subscription. i am lvl 28 and i always port to my friends in celestia. i always have to mark my spot before i leave.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2008
:-D
Ecramer wrote:
let them enjoy their subscription. i am lvl 28 and i always port to my friends in celestia. i always have to mark my spot before i leave.

Thats kinda what people complain about man. I'm not one to complain (as my sister helped me and she is level 25), but when people mark location in Celestia it means that there are
gonna be low levels running around into our battles and asking
to get into dungeons.

Wolf Dragonflame
Level 60 Legendary Pyromancer
Done Celestia

Justin Titanwraith :-D :-D
Level 58 Diviner :-D :-D
Science Center