Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Floating Island higher than Secret Shopping, what

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Has anyone been to the island you see floating above when you're on the secret shopping island? What is it and how do I get there? Thank you!

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
I joined right after the first wipe in Beta. I asked the same question and was told that it was available in the first part of Beta, but after that first wipe, it was no longer available. I tried every possible way to get there back in Beta and was unsuccessful.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
it time based notice the hour glass on the bottom of the column there is a misc item vendor and minion spell effects trainer there.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
If you mean the island above the hidden market I have no idea, but if you are talking about the hidden market you have to go to th teleporter by the card shop and wait until the red lights on the pillers next to it are at the top. 8) Hope I was helpful

Explorer
Jun 24, 2008
No the peoples talking about the other floating island. The one the you can see from the floating island shop.
Did I confuse anybody?

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
KanBatsu wrote:
No the peoples talking about the other floating island. The one the you can see from the floating island shop.
Did I confuse anybody?

My response above was regarding the island higher than the hidden shop. It was once available but no longer available.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
zoeopal wrote:
Has anyone been to the island you see floating above when you're on the secret shopping island? What is it and how do I get there? Thank you!

well, i have been wondering about that too, and when you check yor map when your on the oasis, there is a blue portal that is drawn right near the entrace to the pyramid of the sun. i hope ya find this useful. :-D

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I've been watching this post to see if someone comes up with an answer to it or maybe KI staff will explain how to get to this area, but nothing yet.

I've roamed all over the oasis and nothing!

Can someone from KI at least tell us if this area is reachable?

Thank you for any info! :D

Tavia Lifethistle
Life/Myth/Death

Administrator
I'll answer that:
This quiet little island cannot be reached by student Wizards at this time.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Ok so hang on. Are we talking about the hidden shop in Krokotopia? Or somewhere else? I'm confused.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
For now which means we will be able to go up there for future quests?

Administrator

Beyond the secret floating island shop is another inaccessible floating island.

Windlilly wrote:
Ok so hang on. Are we talking about the hidden shop in Krokotopia? Or somewhere else? I'm confused.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
some people say that it was there before the big wipe, then it become inaccesible. something about the coding screwing up. however its just a rumor, and gamma already said we can't access it at the moment. i can't wait till we can, i hope they add another secret trainer :D