Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

running away

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
i had three people forfit the mate at the start in a row and it's very annoying to get ready for the mate then win at the start who else has this problem

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
By mate do you possibly mean match, if so yes that has happened before but its usually my team mate. And it is annoying.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Spiritshadow wrote:
By mate do you possibly mean match, if so yes that has happened before but its usually my team mate. And it is annoying.
yea but it 1v1 for me

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
honestly i think i hate it more when my teamate does it in like a four vs four match

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
i had three people forfit the mate at the start in a row and it's very annoying to get ready for the mate then win at the start who else has this problem

when they flee from a match like that they are most likely ranking down,its a common thing they are ranking down so as to fight low level PvPers for a easy win/tickets and in alot of cases just to pick-on/make fun of them,

So accept the win because when they rank back up an you cross paths again you just might be back on here complaining how rude they are.

Michael RedBlood death school lev.60