Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

andor bristleback in labyrinth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
I'm in the Labyrinth and was defeated by Andor Bristleback but my henchman finished the battle and defeated him. Now, I can't move on because it says I need to defeat Andor, which is fine, but he's not showing up anywhere. I have wasted over 30 minutes trying to find him and he's just not showing up. If I log off I will lose the past 2hrs. that I've spent in the labyrinth...anyone have any ideas of how to make this guy show up again without starting all over? SO FRUSTRATED!!

Historian
May 01, 2010
i am sry to tell you but you have to reset the dungeon, it happened to me once in the portico, i was facing the fire guy in the first area and i got defeated and when i ported back into the dungeon, we couldnt find him so we just gave up after a while

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Sorry that happened to you. I don't have the labyrinth quest, but if you add me to your friend's list I could teleport to you. My screen name is Haley Strongmancer. If I help you with that, can you help me with a myth school only quest that I got with in the labyrinth? I need to do it to get the spell Orthus. Maybe we can arange a time.
Haley Strongmancer level 48 conjurer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
oogabooga wrote:
Sorry that happened to you. I don't have the labyrinth quest, but if you add me to your friend's list I could teleport to you. My screen name is Haley Strongmancer. If I help you with that, can you help me with a myth school only quest that I got with in the labyrinth? I need to do it to get the spell Orthus. Maybe we can arange a time.
Haley Strongmancer level 48 conjurer

I'm not really sure about this, but, usually when you have a quest from your school only (like your "myth school only" quest), you must do that solo. No one can help you with it (except henchmen if you have crowns for them).

If this isn't correct, I'm sure someone will say so... :(