Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nidalvir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
HELP! I cant defeat jotun so i skiped it but it ano me and if you want to help go to realm lincoln and meet me by the dungon ahed. I am desprate

thx

name: mason starshard

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Survivor
May 05, 2009
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I did it about a week ago and then again yesterday with someone else. The quest came from the King (I think, I have helped with a lot of quests, so dont recall, sorry) Dont know if you HAVE to do it. but warning, if you do it, make sure you have some friends with you as all the foes are very powerful.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
When you enter Nidalvir, you will see three different dungeons. The middle one is Hall of Valor where Jotun resides. The other two belong to his brothers. By defeating his brothers in their separate dungeons and then going into the Hall of Valor, you will only have to face Jotun and one minion.

Here are a few tips about these dungeons:
1) you do not have to do them all in the same day.

2) You don't need the same group of people with you for all three dungeons. As long as YOU defeated them and enter the Hall of Valor alone or with others that defeated the brothers Jotun will be alone.

3) If someone who hasn't defeated the brothers enters the dungeon with you, then you cannot pass the door that is up and to the right of the entrance. Doing so will trigger Jotun's brothers to make an appearance.

4) If you pass the door up and to the right of the entrance, someone who hasn't defeated the brothers can then port to you, but you CANNOT go back through the door, doing so will trigger the brothers.

5) If you pass the door up and to the right of the entrance without getting a challenge, then Jotun will be without his brothers. If you do hear a challenge, then one or both brothers will be there.

These are just a few of the things I learned during my many hours and days of farming those dungeons for pets and a certain furniture item.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life