Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how little exp gh has

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
at the beginning of GH threre is this quest that gave 1,200 experince! by beating wildroot and he only had 1,000 health and one day i beat jotun and he had 9,000 health i only got 550 exp!!!!!!! you need to change that KI

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
Thats because GH is a side world. KI doesn't want you to start at level 20 and go all the way through non stop. In the story, real time passes before the bears call you back.

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
So I'm in Mirkholm Keep, I had to defeat 2 bosses each with 2,000 hp.
I did them both with 1 friend. when I went back to the guy that I forgot his name, he only gave me 400 something experiance points.
P.S. I forgot all their names because I dont do grizzleHiem at all.

lvl 39 pyromancer
Hunter Wild Horn
"With friends,
everything is possible"

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
Yes, it does. Each area has a gap of 5 levels. For instance, they dont want you to start Savarstaad pass at lvl 20, lvl up to 25 just doing savarstaad pass, and then immediately start the next area.

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
I think this is funny in a way. Cl has to much and gh has to little. Why not just be happy with the game? They made it that way for a reason. Trust me you dont want to be low level and face the ravens 4 very high level bosses. actually i waited untill i was grand before i went and did gh that was before cl. so i got no xp at all and i flew threw it. untill i got to the ravens then i backed out slowly lol. Just have fun with it. If you want more xp do something else.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Aren't these missions to help others?

Haven't we been taught that sometimes it is a higher mission to do the right thing than to expect real life rewards?

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
I was in Krokotopia before Grizzleheim, and I was getting around 700 xp just for talking to people, and in Grizzleheim I am getting like 150 xp for dueling monsters

Tyler DeathWalker, level 23 conjurer

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Aren't these missions to help others?

Haven't we been taught that sometimes it is a higher mission to do the right thing than to expect real life rewards?
best comment ever

Survivor
Oct 07, 2010
Grizzleheim is a waste of time. I don't do it anymore, but all the way up to Mirkholm.The bosses are kinda hard if you under level 30, and barely enough xp to level you up if you level 50 or over, like me.Waste of time.