Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get Bandaid Bernie (The Krokmummy) Plz Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
How do you get the Bandaid Bernie(Krokmummy)
Plz help me and make sure you know for sure.

(By the way i already know its a drop pet just want to know what boss and where the boss is at and the name so only tell me if you know for sure!)

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
This is a drop from the final boss in the Vault of Ice. You have to defeat the other 3 bosses in this instance to face the final boss.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2008
I got mine in the temple of storms for the quest when you bring peace with the Ahnics and The Djesirts.

Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
what quest? i really want a good krokotopia pet besides the krok! ok i posted a new topic on this if your reading

Administrator
Your question, young Wizard, was answered in this post already.

The Krokomummy is a pet that has a chance of being dropped by the boss in the Vault of Ice. You are not guaranteed to get this pet by completing a quest, it is just a random chance that you will get it, just like many other boss drop items.

Diligence and luck is what it takes.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Your question, young Wizard, was answered in this post already.

The Krokomummy is a pet that has a chance of being dropped by the boss in the Vault of Ice. You are not guaranteed to get this pet by completing a quest, it is just a random chance that you will get it, just like many other boss drop items.

Diligence and luck is what it takes.

I'm not too sure I like that. I'm sure others will agree that the hipe of getting one for free is nice but to ONLY be able to get it that way?? hmmmmmm....

One would think that the "Wizards at be" would see that after that quests is completed, that pet becomes available in the local stores to purchase if one is not as lucky to receive one during battles. I for one have tried beating this quest multiple times and have yet to get this "Drop Item". Just a suggestion from a frustrated Fire/Storm Wizard who would also like this pet.

Hunter SilverHeart