Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The "Send Away" Button

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Hello, I have a small problem with the houses "send away" button. What is the point of the send away button If the person you send away can come back a half a second later? And to point out the "limit house to friends" doesnt exactly work....for me at least. I have mine on all the time and yet I find people I dont even know roaming my house when I dont want them around. so yea, this is actually a double issue.

If anything, The "Send away" button needs to prevent the person you send away from being able to come back for like an hour or so. so its like sending them away actually means something.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Defender
Oct 05, 2010
Survivor
May 02, 2009
It is a huge problem for me because everyone always sends me away i just want it to be deleted off of the game!!!!!

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
branthecan wrote:
It is a huge problem for me because everyone always sends me away i just want it to be deleted off of the game!!!!!

If someone is sending you away from a house there is generally a reason. Removal of the send away button is completely absurd. Thats like if a bunch of kids started coming into your house and trashing your room and you cant get rid of them, your gonna want them out of your room arent you? Same thing in this case, I wanna talk with someone in private without using a group or private chat and not have to worry about having somoene else whom I DO NOT EVEN KNOW, eavsdropping onto my conversations. The send away button is absolutely needed and needs to have a time limit to how long the person sent away has to STAY AWAY.

Ryan FrostShard - Legend of the Ice Arts