Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I would like an admin to read and help please

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Whenever I go to full screen everything on my screen is the size as it would be on small(don't really know how to really explain it). The life, mana, and pet energy are small. Along with the spell book, the menu, the friend button and menu, the menu chat, and crown shop. When it is a small screen they are proportional.

With the chat box, I can not make it proportional to the small screen. It stays as if it is on full screen.

I would really like to know how to fix this as soon as possible.

Thomas Swiftthislte, Legendary Ice

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
you need to change the resolution of your screen..

Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
If you look in your spellbook under the screen tab (you can get there by simply pressing esc while playing the game) you will see resolution. Try toggling your resolution until you find the one that works best with your screen :) Hope this works, if not you may have to try using the help and support section of the website and message technical assistance!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
It sounds like you may need to adjust your game's video display settings. Go into your spell book, click the settings tab, go to video display. Change the aspect ratio (you may need to try more than one) until your screen looks "right." Alternatively, your computer's display settings also may need to be adjusted.

If neither of those help and you are still having trouble with your display, you can contact Wizard 101 (Help and Support, bottom tab on the left of this message board) and ask them for technical help. They will probably ask you for details. Have a screen shot and your computer's information ready (operating system, browser, video card, etc.).