Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need PvP tips

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
I am a level 51 storm. I recently got the epic bundle from game stop so I have the prestigious set and the staff. I have all storm spells except levathian, all life spells except the life school only ones and the lvl 42 global, and all fire spells up to lvl 16. Can you all tell me what I should include of exclude from my deck, an any other tips to get around those over-shielders! And survive judgment with only two tower shields available to me ( from my equipment) I also have feint. And I have those one balance elemental traps and charms. I have one training point, and I'm wondering weather to get an unbalance or a reshuffle from the trainer in collosus, or either. Any suggestions?

storm is the spark of imagination...

Elizabeth thundersword Lvl 51

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Since you dont have levy do 4v4. Use storm lord and if your teammates use an aoe (attack all enemies) than you guys will probably win.

Andrew- Legendary life, PvP walord

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
There are alot. but one SUPER DOOPER IMPORTANT one is NEVER TALK! They will open your card and see what resist you DONT have and your stats and stuff.