Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marva FireWing Tips

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
The only problem with this fight are the pox. Mavra alone is an incredibly weak storm boss.

Your school will tell you the best way to do it.

Fire: spam your scald spells with blades. It will break sheilds on all three and slowly kill them.

Balance: Hydra to break multiple towers+Judgement

Myth: Bladed earthquakes. 'Nuff said.

Ice: Ice can not outlast her AND hold against her heavy damage. Still, throw up sheilds whenever you get them. Use blizzard as much as you can.

Storm: Power through the sheilds and kill the pox as fast as you can.

Life: Much like ice, but without the attack all. heal whenever needed.

Death: Death is one of the best schools to fight Mavra with. Power through with wraith to heal your self, then annihilate anything that survives.

Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
My advice is get someone to help you :) I am a storm wizard and a death wizard helped me. I was able to hit through the shields and kill the pox's. Once those are dead, the battle is pretty much over :)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
get a life and balance henchmen even storm if you want, thats what i did nd i beat her kind of quick

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
I usually ignore the Pox and go after Mavra first. Mavra's the only one that attacks. Once she's gone you can take your time healing and whittling away the Pox without worrying about getting killed.

It can be a long fight (pack a Reshuffle or two) but once Mavra's dead you've won; it's just a matter of time from there.