Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lil old lady on side of screen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
hello i am a death student and this old hag keeps popping up on the right side of my screen and says a new spell is awaitng but the thing is i can never find her so where is she how do i get to her she has showed herself 3 or 4 times help me find her plz

Explorer
May 26, 2010
Armiger
May 10, 2010
mistify12 wrote:
hello i am a death student and this old hag keeps popping up on the right side of my screen and says a new spell is awaitng but the thing is i can never find her so where is she how do i get to her she has showed herself 3 or 4 times help me find her plz

Umm, the lil ol lady on the side of the screen that is dressed in black, is a lil ol man with a hunchback. LOL

You can find dygorn or whatever his name is, in the death school behind the waterfall of the commons in WC.

Survivor
May 15, 2009
If you find what school you are in you go to to raven wood and go inside that school. I am guessing you are either ice or fire because they are the only woman looking teachers.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
If you are a major death student then it might be a spell request to nightside.

"As we have been Created, so must we Create."

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
mistify12 wrote:

As a Death Student, you know where the Death school is...head there and talk to your teacher...who has been sending you messages.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
wuz she look like i've never seen her i could help if i knew and its rude to call her 'old hag' it very rude well she might be just seeing if your paying attention

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
"She" is in Nightside. Walk under the waterfall in the Commons into the cave. Try a few doors. "Her" name is Dworgyn. 3-4 times? LOL!!!! Boy are YOU in for a treat!!!

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
mistify12 wrote:

The actual death school is in the hidden area behind the bridge in the commons in Wizard city. More specifically, go straight away from the headmaster's office. When you reach a statue in pond, turn left. Move around the bridge and enter the waterfall. There you will see a hidden door. Go inside, and you'll find the fallen Death school. The real Death instructor in inside the school. Btw, I think it's a hunchbacked guy, not an old lady.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
mistify12 wrote:

I believe that's Dwargyn. She is loacted in Nightside behind the waterfall in the commons. That's the same place you got for the Sunken City instance. She is in the death School (which fell into nightside a while back).

Defender
Dec 01, 2010
well I can't give to much of the game away but after a certain level you will find the death school. I know also if you go to ravenwood you will find the death's school's greatest student there, you can get spells from him.

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
Hmm. If you are death, that means it would either be Marlorn Ashthorn in ravenwood. Or it could be Dworgyn, in nightside. Marlorn has the spells up to vampire. And Dworgyn has all the death spells.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
I think you mean Professor Greyrose. She pops out on the side of the screen a lot to help the new players go and do what they need to do. But sense your death you probaly just need to go to the death student standing beside the big cliff to get a new spell.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
wipeouts380 wrote:
If you are a major death student then it might be a spell request to nightside.

"As we have been Created, so must we Create."

That's that LIFE phrase!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
mistify12 wrote:

Ha ha i luagh at you that is a man. this is funnyer then the time i hugged someones grandma thinking she was one of my substaue teachers