Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get Storm Lord?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Hi, I am a Grandmaster of Storm and have mentioned this in the Mooshu tab. I was wondering where I can get Storm Lord. I have been walking around all day looking for a Dragonspyre teacher in which some of my friends have said. Some of my friends mentioned that it can be a task. Please let me know how to get Storm Lord. Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I was also wondering how to get the new spells I've heard about. I am a Grandmaster and I just defeated Malistaire. I was told to talk to Ambrose, but he spoke shortly and led me nowhere. I searched high and low but I cannot seem to find anyone to train me :-(

Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Darkick wrote:
I was also wondering how to get the new spells I've heard about. I am a Grandmaster and I just defeated Malistaire. I was told to talk to Ambrose, but he spoke shortly and led me nowhere. I searched high and low but I cannot seem to find anyone to train me :-(

I was just wondering, did you get the Level 7th Pip spell after you defeated Malistaire and then talked to Ambrose?

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
you guys heard right, storm lord is a spell. There is just one thing, it has not been released yet. All the classes are getting new 7 pip spells, they just have not been released yet

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
actually, you are wrong, my friend, Mark SkullFlame, found a Scarecrow treasure card, it was a 7 pip spell for death. Maybe they are released, but right now only as SUPER ULTRA RARE treasure cards! :-D

Justin DragonBlood; Lvl42Thaumaturge 8)

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
they arent all released at all

i have read a lot about the scarecrow treasure card and i am not sure how anyone got it but i know that that is the only 7 pip treasure card that anyones talked about so i doubt the others are out as treasure cards even

Karic Ravenblade Level 44 Master Diviner/Thaumaturge/Necromancer

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
I have gotten one Scarecrow gold card as a drop from Oyotomi in Mooshu. Been farming for swords, and was very surprised when it dropped. I'm hoping to see more, but for the time being, I'm gonna hold on to this one just to prove to my friends it exists. lol ;)

hope that helps some.

Alexandria Mythrider
Lvl 46 Myth Wizard

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
These spells are only availiable as treasure cards right now. They are still working on releasing them to players as regular spells.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
Ok I was battling a Draconian of the Death school just like me and he was able to use scarecrow I really want to know how or why because it was really cool.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
I know you can get the Scarecrow spell from the Jade Oni. When I used it, it attacked all enemy players and stole such and such amount of health from them.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I know that storm lord is now released!
my friend micheal used storm lord on Jade oni and me and my friend john silverbreeze were amazed

If anyone knows where this is to get it please tell me
even if its for storm only i want to know where to get it please

Administrator
Each school has a new level 48 spell that is specific to their school. Storm gets Storm Lord, Fire gets Fire Dragon, Death gets Scarecrow, Life gets Rebirth (aka Bartleby), Myth gets Orthrus, Ice gets Frost Giant, and Balance gets Power Nova.

To answer your question, Storm Lord is only available to Storm students as a regular spell.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
To get any of the new spells, you have to get the quest from your professor of your school in ravenwood. Once you complete the quest you are given you will get the spell of your school and a pet from your school as well.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
if you have storm as a secondary school can you get stormlord? some one plzzzzz tell me

hunter dragonblade level 31 pyromancer

Defender
May 29, 2009

No, you cannot. You can only the the lvl 48 spell for your primary school.

wizardshrill wrote:
if you have storm as a secondary school can you get stormlord? some one plzzzzz tell me

hunter dragonblade level 31 pyromancer

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
GoodWill wrote:
Hi, I am a Grandmaster of Storm and have mentioned this in the Mooshu tab. I was wondering where I can get Storm Lord. I have been walking around all day looking for a Dragonspyre teacher in which some of my friends have said. Some of my friends mentioned that it can be a task. Please let me know how to get Storm Lord. Thanks!

daniel stormsword
level fourty-eight master of storm
i got storm lord on level fouty-eight
i leveled up, went home, and a message appeared so i went to the storm teacher.
the quests he gave me to get it were- defeat 5 gearheads in chelsea court, go back and talk to him, then to talk to someone in triton ave, then talk to a number of people and back then you go to the water falls in triton after that talk to him and you get it.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
I just started the stormlord quest for the spell which starts at the storm school he sends u to marlybone in chelse court for five gears from gearheads. Then he sends u to a vender at triton ave but he is not there this quest will take u to the ds lybrith. Unless u have completed other quest
at ds to allow u in which i am working on now is to find a friend to help u get in. Best of Luck

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
guys do you know what pet do you get when you do rebirth task i life level 34 i want to know still

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
GoodWill wrote:

You need to complete the level 48 storm quest from Prof. Balestrom. It is an easy quest no dungeons or anything except for when you have to go into the Labyrinth for some dudes house that is right by the entrance.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
zakiscooldog wrote:
guys do you know what pet do you get when you do rebirth task i life level 34 i want to know still

You recieve satyr a satyr pet that gives you like a satyr card and 5% power pip.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
everyone gets a quest by lvl 48, this message is most likely a bit old but might as well respond right? fire: firedragon ice:frost giant myth: orthrus storm: storm lord death: scarecrow life: rebirth balance: nova not only that but everyone gets a school pet i been recently hacked and lost everything including my pet :-( o well cant give up!!!! :-P