Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Level Should I Be In Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I just earned Celestia and I do not know what level I should tackle Celestia. :(

- Jack SpellShield
Level 50 Pyromancer

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
50+

Your level is good he way it is and you'll be level 60 before you know it.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
around levels 50-60 or in other words, grandmaster through legendary

Defender
Feb 23, 2010
harry0965 wrote:
I just earned Celestia and I do not know what level I should tackle Celestia. :(

- Jack SpellShield
Level 50 Pyromancer

At level 50 you're absolutely fine to go to Celestia. Parts of it will be a challenge, but that's the way it should be. My recommendation, as soon as you get to Celestia, find the vendor who sells the decks and get one for your school. It lets you place 7 of any of your schools spells like the best decks before this, but also lets you add 5 of any other school's spells. It's great for adding shields, healing cards, and certain attack boosts (feint, spirit and elemental blades and traps) if any of those things don't belong to your primary school. It may just be one additional copy of the card, but considering the size of these decks, it can really come in handy.

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
I personally would not recommend getting a larger deck. The more cards you have in your deck, the less likely you are to get the spells you need at the right time.

You should determine which spells you use the most, and to the best effect, and only put in enough cards that will be needed for the fight. That way you will be guaranteed to pull the cards you need WHEN you need them. I always put one reshuffle in my deck in the off chance that something goes awry and I run out of cards. This will not happen very often if you stack your deck appropriately.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
You should be 47 or higher. 50 would be better, because of the difficulty of the area.

Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
48 :) or basically as soon as you gain access! I was higher level going in my first time around but the xp there is so great that I don't mind a challenge in order to get that much better xp. There is enough xp in survey camp (first area of celestia) alone to get you from 48-50 :D

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009

The level your allowed to start unlocking it which is 48+Defeated Malistare. Many people say 50+ but it's not really true, although it would be the best idea to work on it at 50 because you have higher health and you can buy Celestia gear to boost it even more! :D

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
i beat malistaire at level 46 but i got in celestia at lvl 48 because 46 isn't alow in celestia you need to be 48 so grandmaster going to give you the key throught celestia.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Well in depends if you hunt in a grp or solo better to be in grp goes quicker and alot eaiser. I have tryed both ways and me personally think grp is much better as some of them bosses own you rather quickly.

Anyone one know if the level cap will be raised from lvl 60 ?? I still have a few quests in celestia to finish yet but now that im lvl 60 i have no exp bar so anything i do is pointless as i dont get the exp??

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:
You should be 47 or higher. 50 would be better, because of the difficulty of the area.

I am level 52 and i just started celestia.LOL

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
50+ or higher is the best way to beat it. you would be screwed if you didnt have the level 48 spell

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Currently Merle Ambrose only lets his stronger students (level 48 or higher, who have also defeated Malistaire) into Celestia. My advice? Don't wait till level 50. There aren't any spells you are missing at that point, and you will be able to easily do the world with a friend. Me and my family (Me and two brothers, lvl 49 Ice and 48 Fire at the time, and I was lvl 49) did it fine together. Good luck :D

Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer